Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO mercy for Special Ed Luffy fans after all the shit talking they did

>G4 is gonna Fodderize Kaido
>Advanced CoC KKG is gonna destroy the island
I've never seen any Luffy fan post such things unless it Sanjikun who is not a Luffy fan. All roads lead to Doffywank.

Shit like this is what Zorofans would say, "rooftop Zoro can 1 shot Kaido".

>Luffy's Powerups are logical and totally Not Naruto lite
Every character that got powerups this arc were naruto like

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't think people realize the implications that are being shoved in our faces here with Kaido being "declared the winner"

It's abundantly obvious that Luffy is not down for good. With this turn of events, it opens the door for other people who have been "declared the loser" to get back up as well. Zoan awakening is still alive and kicking here fellas. This arc might still be far from over like I've said before.
Well king and queen aren't coming back so who cares about the others

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I don't think people realize the implications that are being shoved in our faces here with Kaido being "declared the winner"

It's abundantly obvious that Luffy is not down for good. With this turn of events, it opens the door for other people who have been "declared the loser" to get back up as well. Zoan awakening is still alive and kicking here fellas. This arc might still be far from over like I've said before.
They do realize the implications. It's just much more fun to wank and shitpost after convincing yourself that 90% of what's on panel didn't actually happen :broocry:

By the way Luffy losing in 1013 looks more and more useless by the minute. Why did it accomplish other than stretch the arc longer than needed?
I guess the reason is yamato, oda wanted for her to clash with daddy.
I'm actually getting quite confident yamato is one of the main reasons wano arc is way longer than it should be. We literally got her running through the castle, in 4K, for multiply chapters, for her to accomplish almost nothing and forget about kazenbo altogether after the explosion bm caused.

Last edited:

No because they’re not the good guys

Um what? This is Dressrosa 2.0.

Even in DR Luffy said “one more” and failed. Then we know what happened with Gyatz and co.

I give this another 5 chapters. The Samurai will do what colosseum fighters did.

This toxicity against redon the last few pages is seriously disgusting, i'm not joking you guys should read what you post twice before you send it, redon is a human being before anything else. You can joke most of the times on this site but this is going too far right now.
He is trash bro .. Stop spending your precious time on shit.. He will return and continue to his shit bec of here is the only place that some retard asses care about him
:milaugh:

Um what? This is Dressrosa 2.0.

Even in DR Luffy said “one more” and failed. Then we know what happened with Gyatz and co.

I give this another 5 chapters. The Samurai will do what colosseum fighters did.
Your whole schtick for these characters not having a chance of coming back was "X character was said to be the winner."

Well, Oda has turned the tables, and done the same thing with Kaido and Luffy. All bets are off at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.