Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read in several websites that Luffy is smiling at the end so who knows if he really wakes up :owo: Of course most of the comments could be trolls or maybe someone who really knows the content of the chapter also posted it. A lot of people seem to know what happens in this chapter for some reason

It's obvious anyways that he will wake up soon so whatever. I thought that we would see Kaidou's flashback first and then he would wake up with a new PU but since we aren't seeing his flashback and this chapter must end with a cliffhanger because we are on break next week, there is a high chance that this happens.

I've read in several places that Luffy is smiling at the end so who knows if he really wakes up :owo: Of course most of the comments could be trolls or maybe someone who really knows the content of the chapter also posted it. A lot of people seem to know what happens in this chapter for some reason

It's obvious anyways that he will wake up soon so whatever, i thought that we would see Kaidou's flashback first and then he would wake up with a new PU but since we aren't having his flashback and this chapter have to end in a cliffhanger because we are on break next week, there is a high chance that this happens.
what if he's smiling because he's dead and that's what divides the community :zorothink:

if thats the case rip law

Status
Not open for further replies.