Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Zunisha just heard the drums hours ago and that's why he came to wano because yea why would he show up if he didnt hear something exactly?
That's also a good theory but it also means that Luffy's devil fruit was awakening when Zunesha came to Wano and that also explains why the Gorousei reacted that way in 1037. It's all connected

These drums are most likely just a metaphor for either the telepathy stuff VOAT guys are able to do or because of joyboy being some kinda guy that never gives up and therefore gives his people hope even if everything goes south, similiar to Luffy.
Prolly goes in hand with CoO's ability to sense emotions.

I keep telling y’all nothing from this point forward will make sense because logically there’s no way Kaido could lose here

Luffy will unlock awakening and somehow fight Kaido without haki, Zoro will get back up, Sanji will get back up, Momo will succeed somehow (he barely knows how to use the fruit), Yamato might end up on the rooftop again

Who knows at this point

Raid failing means raid failing LOL, as in the alliance losing and having to flee onigashima while it crushes the capital
I am not even asking for that. I am just asking for Kaidou to actually kill. Luffy can get back up later on before all the "hopes" are crushed. Awaken. Be the pirate jesus who can't walk on water. I don't care. I will fucking survive with breadcrumbs and make my peace with the raid.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I don't miss redon
He probably has some shitty life that he hates and his internet fame is his only form of satisfaction
Like those train attendants who do everything to catch the passengers w/o a ticket
> Like those train attendants who do everything to catch the passengers w/o a ticket

What?

I am not even asking for that. I am just asking for Kaidou to actually kill. Luffy can get back up later on before all the "hopes" are crushed. Awaken. Be the pirate jesus who can't walk on water. I don't care. I will fucking survive with breadcrumbs. Make my peace with this.
Kaido just gave up trying to kill Luffy, even his atacks cant do shit against such a massive plot armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.