Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Me if Luffy awakens this chapter,

Honestly same if the raid Fails lol. Some people convinced me to stay and especially take a chance on this chapter and see what happens to Luffy.

I think Luffy awakening has been inevitable for a very long time now and Oda is accelerating that with making him face Doffy and Katakuri previously but now Kidd and Law being awakened too.

We might actually get awakened Kaido vs awakened Luffy then Luffy can lose AGAIN, YAY!

Seriously though, awakening is definitely coming soon no matter what.

Honestly same if the raid Fails lol. Some people convinced me to stay and especially take a chance on this chapter and see what happens to Luffy.

I think Luffy awakening has been inevitable for a very long time now and Oda is accelerating that with making him face Doffy and Katakuri previously but now Kidd and Law being awakened too.

We might actually get awakened Kaido vs awakened Luffy then Luffy can lose AGAIN, YAY!

Luffy is like my elden ring character, but instead of losing souls or warever the currency is to level up, Luffy gets more each time he dies.

Thats where the PU's come from.

I just wanna see Kaidou wreck havoc man and I want Luffy to stay put until this happens. I don't know if that counts as "raid failing" but I want to see Kaidou killing actual prominent figures.

:josad:

I just wanna see Kaidou wreck havoc man and I want Luffy to stay put until this happens. I don't know if that counts as "raid failing" but I want to see Kaidou killing actual prominent figures.

:josad:
Raid failing means raid failing LOL, as in the alliance losing and having to flee onigashima while it crushes the capital

Status
Not open for further replies.