Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Red Admiral

Bro I'm telling ya it might actually be possible that Shanks snitched on Luffy. Maybe Shanks anticipated all of this.
you want to tell me for the last two years Gorosei wasn't aware of Luffy's DF ...
and if Shanks wanted Luffy gone why on fuck name he should use the fodder CP0 to take care of Job

Ben Beckman alone could help Kaido and Big Mom and it would be way more than enough
Shanks WANTS to see Luffy very soon

I was hyped for Luffy's defeat, I thought it was a brave move from Oda. And since he alread used this expedient of Luffy's fake defeats getting up next chapter multiple times I was sure this time was different, this time he would not have used it again and Luffy was defeated for real... guess I was wrong. I was open to so many different scenarios after Luffy's defeat of last chapter, but obviously Oda chosed the most banal and forced and repetitive.

Luffy isn't defeated after all.

Luffy being Nika was nothing surprising. His awakening is coming up in next chapter.

It seems he is actually transforming.

Also, it was already set in stone that luffy is special from the beginning. And, since FI we knew he is most likely Joy Boy.

Don't know why people are creating fuss over this when it was clear lmao
they’re creating a fuss because they want zkk and oda said fuck off 👏👏

love it or hate it...but you can't deny sheer badassness of this panel....

this will indeed "divide" the community or just worstgen?.....I bet 50% definitely won't like it....guess what? they have never liked Luffy to begin with...all this pre TS post TS nonsense they say is just bullshit...

Whatever it is I am just going to see where it leads or develops to.....

But people should learn their lesson that Luffy ain't overpowered just to bash him(they said the same for G4+ adCoC but reality is different)....

Like I told before....destiny, fate, willpower are inherent to one piece since the beginning...people pretending it ain't are just having selective amnesia or just started reading one piece since wano...
I like this power up more than any other luffy power up this arc.

I think one of the biggest takeaways from this whole thing isn't even about Luffy, it's about Shanks and the Gorosei.

This practically confirms Shanks told the Gorosei something about Luffy's fruit. According to 1041, it's all "rumors and heresay" but killing Luffy was necessary. Before 1037, they had zero concern about it until Zunisha showed up (this chapter confirms that Zunisha arrived because he could feel Joyboy returning), which also implies they learned something prior to that chapter but sat on the information.

But now the question is, why the fuck would Shanks do this?
Shanks salty Luffy ate his DF

i don’t know, i don’t believe in a reincarnation till oda proves it. i guess it’s more like inherited will and luffy getting joy boy’s powers through the fruit, but just the powers. If you think about it, 800 years passed without anyone being able to awaken the fruit. So there is no “chosen one”, luffy is the only one (together with joyboy) who had enough willpower to finally awaken the fruit. So his merits don’t fade away in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.