Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hyped for Luffy's defeat, I thought it was a brave move from Oda. And since he alread used this expedient of Luffy's fake defeats getting up next chapter multiple times I was sure this time was different, this time he would not have used it again and Luffy was defeated for real... guess I was wrong. I was open to so many different scenarios after Luffy's defeat of last chapter, but obviously Oda chosed the most banal and forced and repetitive.
luffy being defeated now does nthg except extend the arc by another 20 chapters. Ppl are already getting fed up with wano, no single human wants it. That would be just stalling the inevitable.

love it or hate it...but you can't deny sheer badassness of this panel....

this will indeed "divide" the community or just worstgen?.....I bet 50% definitely won't like it....guess what? they have never liked Luffy to begin with...all this pre TS post TS nonsense they say is just bullshit...

Whatever it is I am just going to see where it leads or develops to.....

But people should learn their lesson that Luffy ain't overpowered just to bash him(they said the same for G4+ adCoC but reality is different)....

Like I told before....destiny, fate, willpower are inherent to one piece since the beginning...people pretending it ain't are just having selective amnesia or just started reading one piece since wano...
Partially agree, the D lineage was always about them having an heritage from the past but saying Joyboy is back is dissapointing me. I will wait to see how it turns but what I would truly hate is a drastic change in Luffy's personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.