Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hyped for Luffy's defeat, I thought it was a brave move from Oda. And since he alread used this expedient of Luffy's fake defeats getting up next chapter multiple times I was sure this time was different, this time he would not have used it again and Luffy was defeated for real... guess I was wrong. I was open to so many different scenarios after Luffy's defeat of last chapter, but obviously Oda chosed the most banal and forced and repetitive.
I would have been more ok with this if him coming back was in 5 or 6 chapters.

Like let's feel the fail of the raid ,the tension.

Next chapter up with a new PU that is seems to be hax wew

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
they’re creating a fuss because they want zkk and oda said fuck off 👏👏
I want ZkK too but I am not creating the fuss because this was something which everyone anticipated.

Infact, I am liking this more because this literally fits in the theme of Destiny and Fate - something which we know is central to one piece from the beginning

love it or hate it...but you can't deny sheer badassness of this panel....

this will indeed "divide" the community or just worstgen?.....I bet 50% definitely won't like it....guess what? they have never liked Luffy to begin with...all this pre TS post TS nonsense they say is just bullshit...

Whatever it is I am just going to see where it leads or develops to.....

But people should learn their lesson that Luffy ain't overpowered just to bash him(they said the same for G4+ adCoC but reality is different)....

Like I told before....destiny, fate, willpower are inherent to one piece since the beginning...people pretending it ain't are just having selective amnesia or just started reading one piece since wano...
People hated Naruto because that indra ashura shit came out of nowhere. With One Piece, the "joyboy" stuff was planned from start. So people really shouldn't get mad about this. Of course you may not be the fan of protagonist becoming the messiah and stuff.

I think one of the biggest takeaways from this whole thing isn't even about Luffy, it's about Shanks and the Gorosei.

This practically confirms Shanks told the Gorosei something about Luffy's fruit. According to 1041, it's all "rumors and heresay" but killing Luffy was necessary. Before 1037, they had zero concern about it until Zunisha showed up (this chapter confirms that Zunisha arrived because he could feel Joyboy returning), which also implies they learned something prior to that chapter but sat on the information.

But now the question is, why the fuck would Shanks do this?
JOYBOY killed his mom
:kata:

"ZKK is dead" again:risicheck:

I think it's clear none of these Luffybros and haters actually know what the theory is about. I actually saw so many Zoro fans say that Luffy has to beat Kaido in order for ZKK to happen... Luffybros are in for a rude awakening indeed.:risitavirus:
Wait? I can’t find any Zoro fan who wants Zoro to kill a downed Kaido. That shit is cheap af

I think one of the biggest takeaways from this whole thing isn't even about Luffy, it's about Shanks and the Gorosei.

This practically confirms Shanks told the Gorosei something about Luffy's fruit. According to 1041, it's all "rumors and heresay" but killing Luffy was necessary. Before 1037, they had zero concern about it until Zunisha showed up (this chapter confirms that Zunisha arrived because he could feel Joyboy returning), which also implies they learned something prior to that chapter but sat on the information.

Might be jelly of luffy? I hope he is not and isnt really selling luffy out :josad:

Well, I see Kaido stronger than Big Mom too but Law and Kid vs Big Mom was really weird tbh, she demonstrated no ACoC techniques. Also, she had a mode similar to Kaido's drunken style, it's just the case that Kid and Law together are a very powerful combination.

Her performance felt on short whilst Kaido had a gauntlet and defeated 17 powerful opponents, including rooftop supernovas. That's the thing which I definitely agree with. Nevertheless, at least she endured Law's island busting attack which ain't thaaaat bad.

Kaido's still built different.
Nothing to discuss it's just too far obvious that Big Mom is by far the most nerfed and handicapped character in all of One Piece, and I have never seen another author mistreats and uses one of his/her characters the way Oda has done with Big Mom and her daughters since WCI arc.

It's particulary painful and cringeworthy to watch for someone who has grown up and seen so many really badass female characters in animes, mangas, comic books, films, cartoons and video games.

I sincerely believe now that Oda does have his prejudices toward female characters.

I was hyped for Luffy's defeat, I thought it was a brave move from Oda. And since he alread used this expedient of Luffy's fake defeats getting up next chapter multiple times I was sure this time was different, this time he would not have used it again and Luffy was defeated for real... guess I was wrong. I was open to so many different scenarios after Luffy's defeat of last chapter, but obviously Oda chosed the most banal and forced and repetitive.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
The clowns started coping

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash

The job of a snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.