Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

love it or hate it...but you can't deny sheer badassness of this panel....

this will indeed "divide" the community or just worstgen?.....I bet 50% definitely won't like it....guess what? they have never liked Luffy to begin with...all this pre TS post TS nonsense they say is just bullshit...

Whatever it is I am just going to see where it leads or develops to.....

But people should learn their lesson that Luffy ain't overpowered just to bash him(they said the same for G4+ adCoC but reality is different)....

Like I told before....destiny, fate, willpower are inherent to one piece since the beginning...people pretending it ain't are just having selective amnesia or just started reading one piece since wano...
I mean it was obvious that Luffy carried the will of D/ will of Joy Boy but he was still Luffy and not a reincarnated Joy Boy. That’s completely different. This messiah plot was used too often and some people are tired of it. Fate is always a weak excuse

Yeah now since its confirmed joyboys fruit this story makes no since. The gorosei should have immediately sent a Admiral to kill luffy as soon as they found out he existed. The very first bounty luffy got should have been a death sentence.
The admirals have been sent to deal with the warlords

Partially agree, the D lineage was always about them having an heritage from the past but saying Joyboy is back is dissapointing me. I will wait to see how it turns but what I would truly hate is a drastic change in Luffy's personality.
Let me tell you one thing...you and me not gonna hate Luffy no matter what....Oda needs to work very hard for us to hate him genuinely....at the same time, people who already hate Luffy never gonna like or change opinion about Luffy whatever realistic or unrealistic thing Luffy does....

Do you guys think Luffy is gonna mimic Kaidou's Druken mode with his "Joy-boy-Nika-Sungod" mode where he's partial concious? Because it would be dumb if he can conciously use awakening that efficiently to defeat Kaidou :feelscryingman:
What if Luffy is in a subconscious condition, uses awakening whilst heavily injures Kaido, then gets conscious again and doesn't grasp how he injured Kaido this much?

I think Luffy's G5/Awakening/new DF powers will be truly learned in Elbaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.