Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a few chapters before luffy comes back to fight kaido…
1044: sanji and zoro wake up and all strawhats reunite to fight kaido (together with other members of the alliance, like scabbards and hyougoro
1045: momo stops the island and arrives to fight kaido in his human form that is like oden’s one
1046: fight continues and in the last 2 pages we see luffy coming back as joy boy to fight kaido

Even better.

Hints lies in Straw hat getting melted too

Which means anything Luffy touches can melt at his whim.

He can melt, make things bouncy, make things hard, make things stretch and bend.
His fruit will be resin overall, with the ability to craft it into various forms of elements, ie amber (for hardened limps or a hardened body), a more oil-ish structure in which Luffy has a more liquid-ish body and of course his usual rubber body.

If I think about it, Luffy's awakening has lots of potential because of its potential creativity.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK CARROT IS GOING TO DO HERE, BUT I THINK HER REDEEMING MOMENT HAS FINALLY COME! WHAT BETTER WAY THAN FOR HER TO HELP FIGHT KAIDO! THIS IS HUGE, NOT ONLY IS SHE GETTING INVOLVED IN THE MAIN PLOT AGAIN BUT SHE'S GOING TO BE FIGHTING ALONGSIDE EVERYONE ELSE INCLUDING THE STRAW HATS!
:lunazing::lunazing::lunazing:

IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE SHE LOST TO PEROSPERO. BUT ODA MIGHT FINALLY ACTUALLY LET HER DO SOMETHING HERE!
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Kaido will clapped Carrot and told her to back eating grass.

And the interesting part of the chapter is going to divide the community so much that the Roger-WB clash will look like two legos bumping arms xD (This is exaggerated obviously).

Law and Kidd feel Luffy lost and go to fight

This has got to be it right? How the fuck you go and beat one Yonko and then proceed to stall another? “No more willpower left to fight” my ass! LMAO at the fraud poll, Law and Kidd on a roll LFG:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.