Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...pretty weird and not sure how people will react to this...

This doesn't seem like Luffy is re-incarnation of Joyboy... it's more like Luffy is morphing and changing intoa whole new character... turning into Joyboy himself.... which I'm not sure how people will respond to that.... and I'm saying this because of the "Nika" sfx....

This is pretty weird... I'm not against it, but I don't think many people will be happy about this

Oh... and CP0 and WG fucked up hhhhh

Anyway... for entertainment purposes I wonder how much stronger Luffy will be once he shows up to Kaido again as Joyboy....
Also, DOES Luffy now as Joyboy able to command Zunisha? or is it still only for Momo? many questions

If he is a villain it would make sense imo. I would like that to happen. He could even ally with Mihawk and we can have Shanks vs Luffy and Mihawk vs Zoro in the same arc.
But I doubt Oda is going that road
Shanks is doing some spying work as a D. he just works for Luffy at the end of the day. He protects Luffy just like in MF, i think that is his role here. form the beginning since Luffy got the DF, he knows everything and the true history maybe it is a work that was given to him by Roger.
it seems that many people have some roles and aid Luffy and his crew.
that includes the Roger pirates and the revos. they don't know for sure but they have their bet placed on Luffy and that is why they are helping him behind the scenes maybe even Garp too.

Shanks is doing some spying work as a D. he just works for Luffy at the end of the day. He protects Luffy just like in MF, i think that is his role here. form the beginning since Luffy got the DF, he knows everything and the true history maybe it is a work that was given to him by Roger.
it seems that many people have some roles and aid Luffy and his crew.
that includes the Roger pirates and the revos. they don't know for sure but they have their bet placed on Luffy and that is why they are helping him behind the scenes maybe even Garp too.
Shanks ain't a D tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.