Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, the most disappointing Joyboy reveal has to be getting possessed after losing a random fight. Huh

The best thing about Luffy was always his strong will and his determination. This seems like it's moving so much closer to the cliche shonen shit that Oda's had so many years to figure out avoiding.
It's still not a possession until Luffy gets up and his character is now someone entirely different

I just don't understand this whole thing hahaha
I mean what's so awesome about Luffy defeating kaido... and Zoro comes at the end when Kaido is ALREADY DOWN to cut him? it's really an Orochi level of scum move hahaha...
thats ur headcannon of how it will go down though lol

1.oda wont downplay the feat like you believe lol luffy and zoro will be the heros of wano

2. its a replicated feat of ryuma who slayed a dragon over the flower capital people will see it and acknowledge it as so

3.literally all these drunk forms and even the awakened jailers did not show complex thought they just wanted to fight and destroy so all thats needed is for kaido to drink get drunk, and be awakened and attack the flower capital and zkk happens

Zoro was practically fighting Enma +King.

And despite this King never landed a direct attack so losing is a reach.
And at the end there was a price to pay.

Luffy PU is just asspulls in steroids without repercussions buddy.
A swordman fighting with his own sword, how stupid that sounds, he could have just thrown it away BUT:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.