Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still not a possession until Luffy gets up and his character is now someone entirely different
It's all speculation until the pages of 1044 drop. But if Joyboy is back and Luffy has that creepy smile and weird shit on his head, it's not looking like this is something voluntary even if he doesn't switch his personality.

Luffy is the fucking goat. I find it very ironic that the people who wanted ZKK are mad. How is this plot armor? More than likely this is Luffys awakening so Kidd Law Kat and Doffy can awaken but Luffy can’t? Law can inherit Corozons will but Luffy inheriting Joyboys is an issue?
But what’s ironic is that ZKK fans are mad at Luffy for being the main character because they essentially want Zoro to be the main character.

It's all speculation until the pages of 1044 drop. But if Joyboy is back and Luffy has that creepy smile and weird shit on his head, it's not looking like this is something voluntary even if he doesn't switch his personality.
If Luffy is getting possesed there's gonna be answers that need to be answered
First is if Luffy is okay with this and I heavily doubt it's the case

thats ur headcannon of how it will go down though lol

1.oda wont downplay the feat like you believe lol luffy and zoro will be the heros of wano

2. its a replicated feat of ryuma who slayed a dragon over the flower capital people will see it and acknowledge it as so

3.literally all these drunk forms and even the awakened jailers did not show complex thought they just wanted to fight and destroy so all thats needed is for kaido to drink get drunk, and be awakened and attack the flower capital and zkk happens
Or is it gonna be like the Axe hand morgan...where Luffy defeats Kaido... but at the end... Big Mom shows up like Helmeppo... threatens to Kill someone infront of Luffy ....Luffy turns to attack Big Mom.... Kaido attacks Luffy... but Zoro beheads Kaido while Luffy takes out Big Mom?

Because the hat seems a special item worn by Joy Boy so I guess his chanclas could be a special item worn by Sun God Nika... :sanmoji:
Oh, OK, I thought you were being serious like I seem to recall of you when you were writing to serious readers (even though we have different opinions), but you're also going that road nowadays so I'll do the same. I'm pretty the thong is wearing is the exact copy of the one Joyboy was wearing back then :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.