Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is the fucking goat. I find it very ironic that the people who wanted ZKK are mad. How is this plot armor? More than likely this is Luffys awakening so Kidd Law Kat and Doffy can awaken but Luffy can’t? Law can inherit Corozons will but Luffy inheriting Joyboys is an issue?
But what’s ironic is that ZKK fans are mad at Luffy for being the main character because they essentially want Zoro to be the main character.
Say it louder for the zkk bums in the back, they might be busy shoving zoro's swords up their holes

An interesting observation, the drums (of liberation) and sun rising are mentioned in Bink's sake:

Gather up all of the crew!
Time to ship out Binks's brew!
Pirates we, we'll divide and conquer all the seas!
With the waves to rest our heads, ship beneath us as our bed!
Hoisted high up on the mast our jolly roger flies!

Somewhere in the endless sky, a storm has started comin' by!
Waves are dancing having fun, it's time to sound the drums!
If we let blow winds of fear then the end of us is near!
Even so, tomor-row the sun will rise again!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,

-no reincarnation bullshit
-no stupid "previous gen" counterpart bullshit
-no special "chosen haki" bullshit
-no magical swords
-just wants to cook and still can whoop most people while holding back his hands
-The only way he is "special" is because he was born into this world
GOAT SANJI

@MonsterZoro
Sanji is awesome but he just gain a DF abilities out of nowhere.
He increase his speed, strength, regeneration and a body harder than steel in a single moment.
He outshine zoro and even Luffy in terms of how many pu's he got.
Like i said in another thread, the arc isn't finished yet so luffy or Zoro could have another pu..

Im not saying he should kill Luffy off, of course that wouldnt happen.

Im saying that he should stop putting his protagonist in situations where he gets his ass handed to him over and over and over with a magical new PU every time it happens, even dragon ball came up with some excuse like sayians becoming stronger after being defeated.
:whitepress:
What’s magical? He trained for ACoA. He specializes in CoC so once he realized Kaido could flow his CoC he just copied him it’s not a new power he’s just using a different technique. If this truly is his awakening it was bound to happen he’s had his fruit for over 10 years. He’s constantly fighting awakened users so it only makes sense.

Now I’m not a fan of prophecy or destiny shit but we knew it was going to happen. That’s not bad writing though. Luffy getting his ass whooped is better than someone who just never loses like Naruto or Goku. I prefer Luffy win get his win the hard way.

do you think oda made kaido too strong?
He hyped him for years, kinda expect Kaido to be that strong.
It is more like Oda fail to make the another Yonkou(BM) looking similar equal...
Old WB wasn´t bad either in MF, but you can see the gap between current Kaido and old Whitebeard.
Kaido is legit right now the strongest one, no one is beating him 1on1, he portrayal it with Luffy even losing his 1on1...
And im sure, this Kaido will show soon even far better feats, just wait :)

My guess is Luffy won't need Haki anymore to use Gear 4 and would be able to expand his body at will like Katakuri
Luffy having a df that was not "strong" and turning it into a strong DF by slowly mastering it and learing to use haki with it was a good thing....But i guess his DF was broken all along.

Good luck explaining how he was immune to Enel's lightning if his body was not actualy made of rubber though.

@Hades

What do you think about Luffy being Joyboy? Or Luffy's strawhat melting and possibly showing logia powers?
What I think is Kaido gets defeated by boiling...the same way Oden was defeated....Luffy inheriting Joyboy will is what I guess or I want because it is my headcanon...now what is Luffy awakening without compromising the gomu properties is what I am interested in right now....this could also be the reason Katakuri fight was drawn for very long...

I just hope Luffy/Joyboy thing Oda makes a proper justification...I am not against reincarnation if dealt in a perfect way...there is a god in our hindu mythology with 10 different reincarnations for 10 different time period...Oda can take inspiration from them...

anyways....there are better people out there with crazy theories....let us see what they have to say....but I think most of the threads in the next week will be full of copium...lol...

-no reincarnation bullshit
-no stupid "previous gen" counterpart bullshit
-no special "chosen haki" bullshit
-no magical swords
-just wants to cook and still can whoop most people while holding back his hands
-The only way he is "special" is because he was born into this world
GOAT SANJI

@MonsterZoro
I need to see him. I NEED TO SEE HIM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.