Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean not at all.

Momo just like lets give up and its better for that then fighting and dying as Kaido says Momo should just turn himself in

While Yamato plainly tells him no, that everyone is going to go down fighting rather than giving up.

Fight to the death then be oppressed or give up, look at Ukraine and even through out Wano

Yamato is still going out to sea.

Your dumb as hell if you can't put stuff together thats simple told in spoilers mate.
I guess I'm dumb till she actually get on the boat :hapnoel:

It’s not plot armor. He left Kidd alive prior to Wano. Oda just doesn’t kill people often. Also why would Kaido go and finish Luffy off if he’s already disappointed that the CP0 guy helped him. He’s upset that he didn’t win the fight properly.
Why I Pell alive? Oda doesn’t kill unless it’s necessary if you want Luffy dead your reading the wrong manga.

Even in Sanin manga the protagonist doesn’t just die off. One piece is a good story but it’s not Game of Thrones.
Im not saying he should kill Luffy off, of course that wouldnt happen.

Im saying that he should stop putting his protagonist in situations where he gets his ass handed to him over and over and over with a magical new PU every time it happens, even dragon ball came up with some excuse like sayians becoming stronger after being defeated.
:whitepress:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It’s not plot armor. He left Kidd alive prior to Wano. Oda just doesn’t kill people often. Also why would Kaido go and finish Luffy off if he’s already disappointed that the CP0 guy helped him. He’s upset that he didn’t win the fight properly.
Why I Pell alive? Oda doesn’t kill unless it’s necessary if you want Luffy dead your reading the wrong manga.

Even in Sanin manga the protagonist doesn’t just die off. One piece is a good story but it’s not Game of Thrones.
Because kaido literally said I shouldn't have thrown him into the sea I should have cut his head off last time he folded him

Try reading the story

Status
Not open for further replies.