Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it from a different side, if Shanks indeed stopped Kaido so that he can't assist WB at Marineford it means that he intentionally protected both Luffy and BB and allowed them to develop throughout the story for some reason. And i mean a disingenuous one that serves Shanks himself by starting a proxy war that involves every stakeholder. Like someone waiting for an ancient entity to awake before snatching it away.

If Oda seriously goes all out perfectly tying every question mark roaming around Shanks', he would be the most morally questionable, best written character that came out of this show.
I do sincerely believe that Shanks is one of Oda's oldest and most preserved plot twists. He's left him very enigmatic nearly the entire story.

Leaving ZKK asside, it would never happen anyway as Oda is too much of a pussy to kill a villain like that. Are you realy gonna pretend that Kaido ignoring a obviously very alive Luffy AGAIN for the 3th time, is not plot armour?
:suresure:
Ths chapter is gonna divide the fanbase indeed, between the ones who want a good story and the ones who are happy and surprised with warever the fuck bullshit Oda's gonna pull next....I bet he got some AI writting OP for him.
It’s not plot armor. He left Kidd alive prior to Wano. Oda just doesn’t kill people often. Also why would Kaido go and finish Luffy off if he’s already disappointed that the CP0 guy helped him. He’s upset that he didn’t win the fight properly.
Why I Pell alive? Oda doesn’t kill unless it’s necessary if you want Luffy dead your reading the wrong manga.

Even in Sanin manga the protagonist doesn’t just die off. One piece is a good story but it’s not Game of Thrones.

ニカニカ

Nika Nika fruit (grin grin)

'stretch' your face to grin

if you think this sounds too BS, just look at Kuma's powers with the 'paw paw' fruit
Also, 2/9. Oda got all nervous about the number theory lol. Not sure if that's a detriment to Yamato or not but she never actually fit the theory anyway (I believe she is still joining)

Status
Not open for further replies.