Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Bad for what? I'm not against awakening. My original guess is that Luffy was going to awaken to stall Kaido for 10 mins.

Point I made is that Luffy won't have (1) stamina (2) mastery to have a prolonged clash with Kaido in awakening.

Awakening will mostly be reserved for Blackbeard. Like I've been saying for a while, Wano is almost done. Even with the spoilers that said "Luffy lost" I said, there's another 5 chapters left.

But this is not JUST an awakening

Bad for what? I'm not against awakening. My original guess is that Luffy was going to awaken to stall Kaido for 10 mins.

Point I made is that Luffy won't have (1) stamina (2) mastery to have a prolonged clash with Kaido in awakening.

Awakening will mostly be reserved for Blackbeard. Like I've been saying for a while, Wano is almost done. Even with the spoilers that said "Luffy lost" I said, there's another 5 chapters left.
Luffy lost
Joyboy won

You've been harping on 1 more move for a week now lol

Luffy having a df that was not "strong" and turning it into a strong DF by slowly mastering it and learing to use haki with it was a good thing....But i guess his DF was broken all along.

Good luck explaining how he was immune to Enel's lightning if his body was not actualy made of rubber though.
Its probably some other substance that is stretchy is and is a good insulator.Some people theorized the resin or amber fruit.We need to wait a little.By that panel Luffy is actually looking like a Logia now.

Status
Not open for further replies.