Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hyped him for years, kinda expect Kaido to be that strong.
It is more like Oda fail to make the another Yonkou(BM) looking similar equal...
Old WB wasn´t bad either in MF, but you can see the gap between current Kaido and old Whitebeard.
Kaido is legit right now the strongest one, no one is beating him 1on1, he portrayal it with Luffy even losing his 1on1...
And im sure, this Kaido will show soon even far better feats, just wait :)
so you think it is justifiable that luffy lost 4 times even after he awakened advcoc and used g4

Because kaido literally said I shouldn't have thrown him into the sea I should have cut his head off last time he folded him

Try reading the story
Yeah but he started enjoying the fight and the CP0 guy fucked that up. So he killed him instead. That’s not an ass pull. Zoro killing Kaido would be an asspull. I really bash Zoro but I can because he certainly doesn’t have a chance in hell of killing Kaido.

Lol, the way that people live and die with every minor change in every chapter just because of fandom wars

"Condom dead, ZKK confirmed :ihaha:"

"Luffy joyboy strongest of all time, Zoro fans in the mud :risitameh:"

In the same fucking chapter :risicheck:
Nothing changes for Zoro, Kaido went down, the samurai are all there, his moment will come. Luffybros on the other are spamming so no one notices how Luffy is currently being possessed by someone that has existed 800 years ago, the same person that Zunisha knew. :milaugh:

What’s magical? He trained for ACoA. He specializes in CoC so once he realized Kaido could flow his CoC he just copied him it’s not a new power he’s just using a different technique. If this truly is his awakening it was bound to happen he’s had his fruit for over 10 years. He’s constantly fighting awakened users so it only makes sense.

Now I’m not a fan of prophecy or destiny shit but we knew it was going to happen. That’s not bad writing though. Luffy getting his ass whooped is better than someone who just never loses like Naruto or Goku. I prefer Luffy win get his win the hard way.
ACoA is the only PU he trained for in this arc, he learned to use adv CoC out of nowhere, and thats fact. Losing is one thing...Losing multiple fucking times and being able to get back up instantly with a full health bar is some fairy tail level bullshit.

Luffy having a df that was not "strong" and turning it into a strong DF by slowly mastering it and learing to use haki with it was a good thing....But i guess his DF was broken all along.

Good luck explaining how he was immune to Enel's lightning if his body was not actualy made of rubber though.
I really believe he has the resin fruit which has gum like properties now why it would be legendary I really don't know.

I frankly hate the way Sanji got his power-up with the awakening of the Vinsmoke genetics inside his body, especially since it came out of Oda's ass after how it had been marked that he hadn't gotten any power of Judge's experiment and how he didn't get that strong and skilled from the same way than his siblings and father.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but he started enjoying the fight and the CP0 guy fucked that up. So he killed him instead. That’s not an ass pull. Zoro killing Kaido would be an asspull. I really bash Zoro but I can because he certainly doesn’t have a chance in hell of killing Kaido.
He was enjoying the fight before when they were both smiling at each other.
This is an ass pull
Kaido outright Said I should have killed him
Has the chance to kill him again
Doesn't kill him
That is an asspull

Sanji is awesome but he just gain a DF abilities out of nowhere.
He increase his speed, strength, regeneration and a body harder than steel in a single moment.
He outshine zoro and even Luffy in terms of how many pu's he got.
Like i said in another thread, the arc isn't finished yet so luffy or Zoro could have another pu..
All three will get another powerup before Wanos end imo.

We’re getting glimpses of Luffys here - Awakening
We got hints of Zoros next PU -
Black Blade Enma/Supreme Blade
Finally we’ll get Sanjis next PU -
CoC coating

Sanjikun is downbad haha
Bad for what? I'm not against awakening. My original guess is that Luffy was going to awaken to stall Kaido for 10 mins.

Point I made is that Luffy won't have (1) stamina (2) mastery to have a prolonged clash with Kaido in awakening.

Awakening will mostly be reserved for Blackbeard. Like I've been saying for a while, Wano is almost done. Even with the spoilers that said "Luffy lost" I said, there's another 5 chapters left.

Paper what do you expect for the next chapters?
Seems like we are getting some semblance of a group fight at least for now. Don't know how long it'll last, but if Oda plays his cards right, he can give a lot of people a few good last scenes against Kaido before Luffy jumps back in for his last round.

I'm not 100% sold on Hiyori taking out Orochi just yet, nor am I sure as to what the last CP-0 member or Apoo are meant to do. Denjiro is still MIA lol.

Luffy having a df that was not "strong" and turning it into a strong DF by slowly mastering it and learing to use haki with it was a good thing....But i guess his DF was broken all along.
Isn't it what has happened so far which led to awakening?......it is not as if his DF granted hax ability since the start of using that DF....

Awakening being broken (?) doesn't negate anything else Luffy has done with his DF...like G2 and G3 which sucks his life span and G4 makes him deadmeat for 10 minutes...

Also, literal statement was none awakened for centuries....it would not have been broken if it was not awakened...not that we haven't seen anything related to awakening to confirm it as some kind of "broken" power....atleast wait until we see what awakening can do....

Status
Not open for further replies.