Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting observation, the drums (of liberation) and sun rising are mentioned in Bink's sake:

Gather up all of the crew!
Time to ship out Binks's brew!
Pirates we, we'll divide and conquer all the seas!
With the waves to rest our heads, ship beneath us as our bed!
Hoisted high up on the mast our jolly roger flies!

Somewhere in the endless sky, a storm has started comin' by!
Waves are dancing having fun, it's time to sound the drums!
If we let blow winds of fear then the end of us is near!
Even so, tomor-row the sun will rise again!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
This in the OP biz is called good work

Not the crap those shitty youtubers and WGers post with their dumb narrative headcanon

Well done

All three will get another powerup before Wanos end imo.

We’re getting glimpses of Luffys here - Awakening
We got hints of Zoros next PU -
Black Blade Enma/Supreme Blade
Finally we’ll get Sanjis next PU -
CoC coating
I agree to some extent.
The only disagreement is about Sanji.
Not because i believe he will not have adv CoC but because i believe his next pu it's going to be FS.
If both zoro and sanji do something more in this arc, i believe zoro is going to fight and sanji will save a situation that looks disastrous and FS would be quite fitting in that king of moments imo..

Oda fucked up Luffy ever since he introduced Garp and Dragon as Luffy's grandfather/father.

The Naruto "destiny" shit trope is annoying. If Luffy was just some kid it would have been way better.
Garp as Luffy's grandfather is fine but as of now Dragon being Luffy's father legitimately serves 0 purpose, sure it might change in the final war but Dragon could've just been a major D. unrelated to Luffy really

Isn't it what has happened so far which led to awakening?......it is not as if his DF granted hax ability since the start of using that DF....

Awakening being broken (?) doesn't negate anything else Luffy has done with his DF...like G2 and G3 which sucks his life span and G4 makes him deadmeat for 10 minutes..

Also, literal statement was none awakened for centuries....it would not have been broken if it was not awakened...not that we haven't seen anything related to awakening to confirm it as some kind of "broken" power....atleast wait until we see what awakening can do....
Pay attention to the story, the fruit the WG was talking about was clearly Luffy's, soo its definely not just a fruit that turns his body into rubber, the fact that the big elephant even mentions the "drums of liberation" is proff that Luffy's DF is not just a simple rubber fruit.

We will see the true nature of his DF now.

Status
Not open for further replies.