Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the stretch between Luffy being down while Kaido descends and Luffy coming back to face him is as hype and entertaining as possible. Nice seeing more of Marco and him saving Nami from that Kaido attack.

The plot takes on proportions that make me wonder if I'm supposed to like it. Was that really necessary with Joyboy and Luffy? I don't know the full picture, so I can't answer that question. All I know is that Kaido really deserves his "strongest creature" title. This man deserves respect for defeating so many strong opponents without rest, without plot armor, without crappy Mink medicine.

Garp as Luffy's grandfather is fine but as of now Dragon being Luffy's father legitimately serves 0 purpose, sure it might change in the final war but Dragon could've just been a major D. unrelated to Luffy really
It's not fine. Shanks story was fine. But Garp is his grandpa, Dragon his father, Ace his brother. Now he's a god, past previous life Pirate King.

I'll wait for some more clarification because I'm still confused on the Nika/Joy Boy thing.

lol at the end of the day we are all just guessing ...no clue how it will happen thats up to oda but zkk makes narrative sense for me if oda wants to make a copy of ryumas feat that means kaido has to be enraged and attack the flower capital..him getting drunk or awakening accomplishes that lol feel free to disagree though
I'm not entirely against ZKK.... I'm just entirely against the idea of "Luffy defeating Kaido then Zoro Kills Kaido".... I don't like the idea of Zoro coming AFTER someone is defeated to behead him... it does not suit his pride... he is someone who takes pride in defeating an opponent with his slash... and NOT coming at the end, swooping in and get his prize undeserved.... you get where I am coming from?

I have ZERO issue if Luffy's awakening as Joyboy will be too much for Kaido to handle, and Zoro coming back from dead with more power up... and events lead up to Luffy as Joyboy confrontation with new party coming in... while Zoro is the one who stops Kaido.... TOTALLY OKAY with that... but Luffy defeats him and Zoro cuts his head? Totally against it cause it's cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.