Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HA001 not really my theory, but it's a really good one by Yuderon, and what we sre seeing seems to suggest it's something "like" that.

Have a watch:

Oda doesn't seem to be going the natural rubber/amber route based on the heat steam we see and the fact that Luffy quite literally looks like he's melting in a way.

I do believe it's Oil at this point. The fact that he can ignite his fists too sort of implies he's been doing some version of it for a whil, or at least a loose implication of it.

I think he's going to legitimately generate explosions now with his fists. @Sentinel came up with good reasons for why his attacks may be named after artillery/bombs now.
cool stuff .

@HA001 not really my theory, but it's a really good one by Yuderon, and what we sre seeing seems to suggest it's something "like" that.

Have a watch:

Oda doesn't seem to be going the natural rubber/amber route based on the heat steam we see and the fact that Luffy quite literally looks like he's melting in a way.

I do believe it's Oil at this point. The fact that he can ignite his fists too sort of implies he's been doing some version of it for a whil, or at least a loose implication of it.

I think he's going to legitimately generate explosions now with his fists. @Sentinel came up with good reasons for why his attacks may be named after artillery/bombs now.
Luffy also seems to be on fire on the colored pics.

I'm not entirely against ZKK.... I'm just entirely against the idea of "Luffy defeating Kaido then Zoro Kills Kaido".... I don't like the idea of Zoro coming AFTER someone is defeated to behead him... it does not suit his pride... he is someone who takes pride in defeating an opponent with his slash... and NOT coming at the end, swooping in and get his prize undeserved.... you get where I am coming from?

I have ZERO issue if Luffy's awakening as Joyboy will be too much for Kaido to handle, and Zoro coming back from dead with more power up... and events lead up to Luffy as Joyboy confrontation with new party coming in... while Zoro is the one who stops Kaido.... TOTALLY OKAY with that... but Luffy defeats him and Zoro cuts his head? Totally against it cause it's cheap
i totally agree with you thats not like zoro but thats your headcannon and thats how you say zkk would happen against a defensless kaido after luffy beat him when thats simply not the case u think oda would actually make zoro look bad in wano thats not logical oda has already told us in the story that because of awakening (unless oda choose to change what is already established in the story as a cannon fact) awakened zoans do not stay down they will get back up eventually so likewise for kaido...quite literally all it takes is kaido getting back up because of awakening and having a drink and going into blood thirst mode but in dragon mode and he wants to boro blast the capital and zoro has to kill him in order to stop him

Status
Not open for further replies.