Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto gave an entire speech to Neji about how destiny isn't shit and becoming an hokage/great ninja isn't something determined by birth and he'll prove it when he becomes Hokage

>turns out he's the son of a fucking hokage and the reincarnation of a ninja deity

At least Oda never had Luffy claim he was an average joe
Oda did tho.

B

Ballel

wsw said the prisoners prayed to him and guess who people pray to?
People pray to a lot of things.
Remember Jesus? Christians turned him into 'son of god' because of how much they worship him.
Actually, people never agreed on whether he was God's actual son, identical to God or 'just' a messenger of God. Numerous wars have been fought over this issue alone.

Naruto gave an entire speech to Neji about how destiny isn't shit and becoming an hokage/great ninja isn't something determined by birth and he'll prove it when he becomes Hokage

>turns out he's the son of a fucking hokage and the reincarnation of a ninja deity

Naruto was always the son of the hokage tho, we saw his picture very early in the story and it was obvious lol

While kishimoto did make it more contrived than it should've been, his speech to neji is narratively intertwined with breaking the cycle of hatred, which in regards to that Naruto DOES prove "destiny isnt shit"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
People pray to a lot of things.
Remember Jesus? Christians turned him into 'son of god' because of how much they worship him.
Actually, people never agreed on whether he was God's actual son, identical to God or 'just' a messenger of God. Numerous wars have been fought over this issue alone.
how do you know they turned him into that and he just wasn't? I'm not here to attack anyone's religion:whitepress:

I think it’s going to relate to the world government.

Zoro is going to follow in Ryumas footprints and become a samurai that’ll scare the world government away from Wano (Mentioned by Gyukimaru)

Sanji is going to rescue Robin who will be captured by the WG (sea train 2.0) leading him to face off with a powerful member of the WG and during this fight. (I doubt it’ll be conclusive. However, it’ll have fodder nearby to knock out to prove he has it)
I believe zunisha will deal with the WG.
But seeing zoro and sanji make their names a separate threat as individuals would be awesome :steef:

Which led to him being outshined by bums. The big three will never do that garbage, that’s why they’re so successful
No dude... no... Reread/watch HxH.

Gon was the fucking beast at a high cost at the end of Chimera Arc. His strength was comparable to Meruem which no character until today(I didn't read much after anime) was comparable to it unless for Killua's overpowered sister.

Kyros is a human a warrior who trained all his life for his skills and wasn't a gifted a god's fruit or a god's powers like luffy
This is not related to this its generally related is something

People for a purely superficially always find the same conclusion

Luffy is the MC
Kaido is his enemy
He picked up a fight with him

Kyros didn't pick up a fight with Kaido nor is he relevence to Kaido

Luffy was teased as special

It's so dump reading normally I don't interfere with people but you're truly toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.