Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU WANT MY TREASURE? YOU CAN HAVE IT.......BUT ONLY IF YOU HAPPENED TO EAT THIS VERY SUPER SPECIAL SECRET FRUIT THAT GIVES YOU GOD POWERS AND TURNS YOU INTO THE REINCARNATION OF JOYBOY HIMSELF! BY THE WAY, ITS NOT ACTUALLY MY TREASURE, IT WAS JOYBOY'S AND I JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON IT, BUT I COULDN'T CLAIM IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE JESUS FRUIT! ANYWAY THE TREASURE IS OUT THERE FOR WHOEVER EATS THE SECRET SUN GOD FRUIT, THE REST OF YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LOL
:goyea:

YOU WANT MY TREASURE? YOU CAN HAVE IT.......BUT ONLY IF YOU HAPPENED TO EAT THIS VERY SUPER SPECIAL SECRET FRUIT THAT GIVES YOU GOD POWERS AND TURNS YOU INTO THE REINCARNATION OF JOYBOY HIMSELF! BY THE WAY, ITS NOT ACTUALLY MY TREASURE, IT WAS JOYBOY'S AND I JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON IT, BUT I COULDN'T CLAIM IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE JESUS FRUIT! ANYWAY THE TREASURE IS OUT THERE FOR WHOEVER EATS THE SECRET SUN GOD FRUIT, THE REST OF YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LOL
What if roger had the fruit and actually awakened to joyboy hence why he said "my" treasure. Seems more like they were waiting for momo and shirahoshi

Naruto gave an entire speech to Neji about how destiny isn't shit and becoming an hokage/great ninja isn't something determined by birth and he'll prove it when he becomes Hokage

>turns out he's the son of a fucking hokage and the reincarnation of a ninja deity

At least Oda never had Luffy claim he was an average joe
Did you read Naruto as a kid? Guess what? Naruto was special since chapter one.
Lee bragged about hardwork beating talent. But he lost to Gaara (talent).
Sasuke worked day and night to possess half the strength of his genius brother. He depended on external power and STILL lost to Itachi.
Neji was a hardworker. Everyone from Team Gai was a hardworker. Then he was one-shotted by Naruto with Kyuubi's power.

In Naruto, hardwork is not better than talent. Just because a character is saying something does not mean the story is telling the exact same thing. It could be telling the exact opposite thing.
This world is much more complex than just destiny vs hardwork or talent vs hardwork.

Luffy is supposed to be at least fucking knocked out but somehow he's gonna awaken some bullshit ability and come back in only one chapter ? man oda is on crack :snoopy:
BTW i'm so tired of all this nika/joyboy destiny bullshit, it feels like everything goes according to destiny and not thanks to Luffy&co efforts :josad:
Not only that but why so many losses? If Luffy was suppose to be that special why we need him getting defeated over and over again for this to happen? And each time his loss is more rewarding. First time he was knocked out for good and end up in jail. Then he was knocked out again and achieved ACoC, now he lost again and awakened JoyBoy DNA.

Naruto gave an entire speech to Neji about how destiny isn't shit and becoming an hokage/great ninja isn't something determined by birth and he'll prove it when he becomes Hokage

>turns out he's the son of a fucking hokage and the reincarnation of a ninja deity

At least Oda never had Luffy claim he was an average joe
Also why are you trying to greentext in a forum. Use quotation marks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.