Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is not defeating Yamato, Marco, Kid, Law, Jinbe, Franky etc so easily, Kaido will have to work really hard to get the job done. not to mention that zoro and sanji will join that pitched battle. what will happen? I think so: luffy will have a semi-awakening and will make luffy understand, that the problem is greater, that the GM must fall, because until now luffy's goal is only to be a pirate king and overthrow yonkou and admirals, but luffy doesn't know anything about gorosei or im sama , the awakening will make luffy understand it, the problem of his world, is im sama and the gorosei, and there they will become the target of luffy and cia, remember ennies lobby and the burning of the GM flag, it was an omen of this day, luffy will put as a secondary or primary objective the liberation and overthrow of the GM and everything that it supposes this is what the world government fears, knowledge, by itself knowledge is power, but luffy also has power, anyway, more than the finisher of wano, I want to know more about joy boy, zunesha, the fruits of the devil and his origin, etc. how will it end wano? a pitched battle, kaido diminished against the entire alliance, well, at least the strong ones, kaido is not easily knocking them all down, less if zoro and saniji join the battle. I want to add, zoro and sanji have a special connection with luffy, they know each other very well and they know about luffy, maybe they are the muguis who trust their captain the most and I'm not saying it because they are more loyal or something like that, no, but because in the forge of battle they have gotten to know luffy better than anyone, see chopper's case, chopper is 100% loyal to luffy but I doubt him when his defeat was announced, no sanji, no zoro. they will know when luffy has woken up, and they will know that while luffy arrives, they will have to hold kaido

Na wars in Naruto > OP/ bleach

Character design in Bleach > OP/naruto

World building in OP > Naruto/Bleach

Power system HxH> the rest.

Story wise only HxH is spared due well not continuing since long ago.
OP War > Bleach War > Naruto War

MF is a masterpiece, Bleach Aizen War(I only saw anime) is good enough for the finale and Naruto war(I only know about it, didn't read/saw much) is pretty shit.

Character Design HxH > OP >= Bleach >= Naruto
HxH has most characters very unique
OP has some shit designs but also good ones like WB, Roger, Shanks, Kaido...
Bleach characters are pretty much equals but has some cool designs as Chad, Kenpachi and Ulquiorra.
Naruto characters similar to Bleach are pretty much equals and nothing special in any of them.

Power System is all about HxH, the rest is just a cheap copy of it.

Story wise, HxH > One Piece > Naruto > Bleach

Bleach is the close to DBZ(all about fights). One Piece world building thrashs on everybody (HxH is not far from it) but HxH is the best written for sure.

It doesn’t say he’s a loser or sucked as a child. It literally plays into Naruto’s motif and powers, in contrast to the uchiha way of doing things

the fact is that he was born with the body and chakra of the sage
You're trying way too hard to not read the story.

I have to call out all the Trolls, Idiots, Lowlife, Stupid little kids who complaining about the "Chosen One Narrative".

Go to sleep, wake up a few years later when you got experience in life lol.

Tbh complaining about a "Chosen One" Narrative in a fictional fantasy epic is just like complaining about being wet in a pool.

Go and write your own manga are watch real life real people non fictional stories.

Other than that don't take my insults serious, I still love y'all.

One of the most beloved Fantasy Movies/ Books has a chosen one: Lotr, Game of Thrones etc etc .

Status
Not open for further replies.