Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imu looks like a slim, physically unimpressive dude. Given his status as some sort of deity the Gorosei bow down to, I doubt he participates in some sort of martial arts like Rokushiki, which is reserved for agents and vice admirals. If he is powerful, he is through supernatural abilities like peak Haki and DF.
I would love to see Imu mastering everything WG has to offer for its soldiers.

Zoro getting up would be utter shit writing. Like the medicine's side effects are supposed to be near lethal. Zoro merely surviving those side effects in of itself is a massive feat.
Hakai immobilized zoro and the medicine just temporarily postponed the effect of the damage zoro took from that attack. Now on top of what damage he took from king, he's taking double the damage he took from hakai.

Zoro is near death and he shouldn't be able to just negate that damage for some bullshit plot reason. And even if he could just negate that damage, I've yet to see a single ZKK supporting tard explain to me why Zoro is so important that this needs to happen.

Kid and Law can still fight. Marco can still fight. Yamato can still fight. Jinbei can still fight. A good chunk of the scabbards can still fight.
And most importantly of all, its only a matter of time before Joyboy D Luffy comes back with his legendary DF and kicks Kaido's ass.
Only zoro can cause this level of fear a lot of you will need full health check after Wano:gokulaugh:

Sane One Piece fans: Oden's will is in Enma
Z tards: "Your downplaying Zoro!"

One Piece fans: a God is living in Luffy
Luffy fans: "FUCK YES"

THE 2 FANDOMS ARE NOT THE SAME

Zoro and his fans will always be mid

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah being a toy is very relatable🤡

You failed at something today or what?
being a toy is a result of his failure a very human and ungodly trait, or do you think that because he became a toy he isn't relatable because it's impossible in the real world?:milaugh:

--Adult gon is a threat to mereum not equal ; He doesn't have dura or intelligence or growth of mereum

--Mereum went from being unable to react to Netero's speed to reacting to him ; adult gon is at max limit and can't become any powerful
Mereum's growth rate was insane. He made beating Netero look easy. I also don't see Adult Gon beating him.

B

Ballel

IDK what the hell you guys are discussing but we have plenty of characters without special DF and special powers that achieved top levels like Garp, Roger, WB had special DF but he was top strong by himself, Shanks, Mihawk, Oden, Akainu etc.
It's just me and tensub trying to help Pero with learning how to stop his selective reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.