Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah this guy is still on Yamato words Luffy is barely standing to wank Luffy as much as possible

I mean even these braindead Zorostans have better logic and reason to wank their idol compared to you.

Man literally said Luffy will beat Kaido in fresh 1v1 lmfaoo. No idiot would say otherwise
I don't know that Luffy stans could be also just as bad as Zorostans if not worser.

Now let's see, this destiny chosen pirate with plot armor over plot armor, power up over power up.......would finally beat this weaken Kaido
And the battle xould still go extreme diff if Kaido shows his trump card lol
Yamato's words+ common sense. He got knocked out twice and was so fatigued due to using "sloppy" adv CoC that he was unable to move, and just barely got back to his feet by eating food, and now every zorotard claims Kaido is "more nerfed", despite not being knocked out, despite having a mythical zoan, despite Yamto's words saying Kaido is only STARTING to show signs of fatigue, and even now is capable of wrecking the entire alliance without Luffy.
I said what we saw from Kaido so far, not his awakening that he will use against Luffy's awakening...

Dude Luffy only took two attacks of Apoo.
The same Scabbards which you downplay exactly one of them did more damage to a CP0 then Apoo who run away.
Or do you think Luffy could tank all the attacks which Kaido took? Like Gammaknife,Asura and co?

The same explosion of Apoo was easily tanked by CP0 member. Every scabbard has a higher Ap then Apoo. Or every rooftoo supernova or Yamato himself.

Kaido hit Luffy what? 4-7times? How much Luffy hit Kaido? Like over 10+ and added to all other attacks,ofc Kaido is more nerfed.
If someone really want to tell me that Apoo two hits>>Scabbards+Supernova+Yamato,he clearly lose his mind and shit wanking to much. What Luffy took is not eve close what Kaido took.

Kaido fighting nonstop without after hours,if you saying he is not nerfed,you clearly to much wanking Luffy right now.

Dude are you really serious?
You put two attacks of Apoo to proof that Luffy is more nerfed then Kaido who receive over 40-60named attacks,fighting 17different people?

Kaido is clearly above Boundman with hybrid form. Land OKG or not,Kaido would tank that shit and beat Luffy.
You are delusion if you think that Adv CoC Boundman is above Drunken Hybrid Kaido...
Apoo knocked Luffy out with his ability hitting at full power when Luffy wasn't expecting it, Luffy didn't have zoan durability/regen to deal with this, and Zoro himself NOTED THEY WERE DRAINING AND LOSING STAMINA.
Has Kaido been knocked out? If no then, proportionately he has taken less damage than Luffy, this really isn't rocket science.
Considering Luffy was fighting Kaido blow for blow, yes he can take the scabbard attacks and fight back, their attacks are much weaker than Kaido's attacks.

We have Raime Hakke and Boro breath taken while Big Mom set him up,
(extreme stamina drain from first G4)
Offscreen group fight from 1003 to 1008, Luffy sent flying by an attack
Club attack busts through Luffy's armament, direct ragnarok while prone KNOCKS LUFFY OUT
Kaido and Luffy fought 1v1 for 20-30 minutes off screen leading to extreme fatigue from damage and sloppy adv CoC usage causing Luffy to completely run out of stamina and unable to move, unconscious.

Luffy drowns for a short period of time while semi-conscious, eats enough food to barely fight, filling his stamina from 0 to probably worse than the state where he was able to fight Katakuri for over an hour.

New 1vs1 Some off screen clashes and blocking of attacks
Shuron Hakke, adv CoC headbutt, gundari gattling attack, offscreen fight continues.
Luffy takes a bite, boro breath point blank, roaring raime hakke.

You are under delusion if you place pre-awakening Kaido unbeatably above pre-awakening Luffy, that is not how the portrayal of the fight was...

He was just like your regular guy, in Bleach Ichigo surpassed Aizen and lost his power till the last arc happened he at the point was the strongest.
Naruto was literally the god, Goku was second strongest in the verse in DBZ, fuck DB super.
In OP, Luffy Joyboy monkey will likely be the strongest as well, following the traditional route.
Natsu the strongest?God Tiers are above his paygrade.

Eo100YQ hes maybe the strongest

So I know this is 100% pure hopium, but I figure I might as well throw this out there.

Oda loves to parallel Luffy and Kid. Luffy learned advanced haki to fight the emperors, whereas Kid got awakening instead. So if Luffy is now awakening his DF while Kid is going to fight Kaido again, I think there is some and I really only mean some possibility that Kid could briefly awaken ACoC.
Kaido did imprison Kid so it would make more sense if Kid awakened it against kaido than Big Mom

Anyways I'm not really expecting anything from Kid after Oda ruined the big mom fight, but it would be cool if this happened. I think at the very least, we will get 1 chapter of everyone vs kaido before Luffy is able to fight again.

Status
Not open for further replies.