Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:choppawhat:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My reasoning for believing Zoro is the monster samurai comes directly from Chapter 1036. There is a panel that mentions “地獄” = Jigoku, which means hell but also means samurai, so Jigoku is used to refer to both hell and samurai.

地獄の” = Jigoku no has two meanings.
King of Hell
King of Samurai

My source
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...and-deuteragonist-of-wano.20398/#post-2287681

More evidence

[Zoro is matched to the world's greatest samurai, known as the god of blade.]

So, when does the monster samurai show up:doffyou:

Perhaps the arc Ends with these two facing off against Kaido once more.
The monster samurai and joyboy face off against the world's strongest creature.

:cabbagestar:

perhaps the power of the fruit is not really the problem, the gorosei fears the awakening of the gomu gomu or whatever luffy's fruit is called, the terror of the gorosei lies in what luffy will know about it.

can the awakening of the fruits (apparently it may be possible) work like the dragon emblem in dragon quest?

remember when dai gets the second emblem from his father baran? Vaan the king of evil was distressed due to the knowledge that dai obtained, not because of his power itself, but because of the knowledge of his ancestors.

the gorosei or GM has been in charge of eliminating all traces of knowledge that go against his interests, and perhaps joy boy was the one who came closest to eliminating those strange people called tenryubito/gorosei/im sama

that luffy will gain power with his awakening? fuck yes, but they fear what luffy will know when it happens

Last time I checked Luffy was defeated 3 times prior, with 3 additional power ups and still couldnt do it on the 4th, but hey keep deflecting with ZKK though
literally nothing you say matters

Zoro is on the verge of dying, more-so than he's ever been in the entire series. Hakai already immobilized him, now he's taking twice the damage. This isn't like Luffy or Kid/Law who got up after simply taking a lot of damage. We were explicitly told, via the grim reaper, that Zoro is near death.

literally nothing you say matters

Zoro is on the verge of dying, more-so than he's ever been in the entire series. Hakai already immobilized him, now he's taking twice the damage. This isn't like Luffy or Kid/Law who got up after simply taking a lot of damage. We were explicitly told, via the grim reaper, that Zoro is near death.
technically it's nothing anyone says matter because we have 0 impact on how the story is written

Maybe if you weren’t illiterate you’d realize that kaido got a free shot. Weren’t you clowns celebrating luffy’s defeat thinking he will be down for good. Oda bit you’s in the ass and you’re still a round. Just quit already ffs
Had cp0 not interfered
Both of them will exchange blows
And the person ended up being KOed is definitely not Kaido otherwise one can say any fantasies on his mind

Weren't we celebrating when Kaido give him another L ??
No!!! more than half of this forum we're frustrated to see another L for Luffy because it just drag this arc longer.

Oda never bit us. Everyone can see this coming sooner or later
The only question we have is when will Oda start show it.
That it, now know when he decided to show it.

It required the ultimate plot armor + all available power up + PIS + Main character special syndrome + nerfing enemy brain........to beat Kaido.
If there's any clown, it's you who think Luffy would have chance if Cp0 isn't there.

:choppawhat:

My reasoning for believing Zoro is the monster samurai comes directly from Chapter 1036. There is a panel that mentions “地獄” = Jigoku, which means hell but also means samurai, so Jigoku is used to refer to both hell and samurai.

地獄の” = Jigoku no has two meanings.
King of Hell
King of Samurai

My source
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...and-deuteragonist-of-wano.20398/#post-2287681

More evidence

[Zoro is matched to the world's greatest samurai, known as the god of blade.]

So, when does the monster samurai show up:doffyou:

Perhaps the arc Ends with these two facing off against Kaido once more.
The monster samurai and joyboy face off against the world's strongest creature.

:cabbagestar:
Joy Boy Luffy no need help to defeat Kaido...
Kaido end up as his hypetool

technically it's nothing anyone says matter because we have 0 impact on how the story is written
if you are truly an objective reader and not a biased fanboy, can you at least admit that it would be horrible writing for Oda to portray Zoro as being near death and yet have him steal Luffy's spotlight by doing ZKK merely a few chapters after being so close to death that he literally sees the reaper?

What if Devil Fruit carried some piece of souls, or memories, passing from generation to generation? So that's what the WG feared of the Gomu, they fear that once it's awkened Luffy might glimpse alittle bit into Joy Boy's past?
Maybe the Gomu Fruit is the original devil fruit that helps Joy Boy build the Ancient Kingdom from its awakened abilities.
Oh wait this is not AOT

10/10 chapter for Kaido Fans?

it was so fucking clear Luffy would awaken here. The predictability of this trash Mangaka is just over the top:gokulaugh:

I mean it makes no sense that Luffy would become Joyboy vs Waido storywise. It should‘ve been reserved for IMU at best.

On the other Waido is looking for JoyBoy. How godly is Waido, if Oda decided to make JoyBoy appear. Waido is the Madara of One Piece :kata:
You can dislike whatever you want, but i tire of this "predictable = bad" mindset.

You do know it was "predictable " because it was a reoccurring theme of the arc, right? As if the author was leaving crescendoing crescent crumbs to lead the reader to the thought of, & excitement for, Luffy's awakening so that when it happens the reader gets sweet sweet dopamine for narrative payoff,not bitches because they are burdened by burning brilliance that allows them to follow a "common cause it works" narrative structure. You try to subvert this basic tenet of writing too much and you get all but 2 M Night movies.

I get that characters in OP can have insane stamina, but its already been established that zoro was immobilized after hakai, and he's now taking twice the damage on top of what he took from king. Its already been established that zoro is basically immobile.

So can a single ZKK supporter tell me how this is going to be rectified? Marco can't just heal him because 1) marco's flames drain stamina and 2) Marco has never used this degree of healing on anybody other than himself. Surely if ZKK were to happen, zoro's revival surely wouldn't be reliant on an asspull, now would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.