Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that zoro is directly tied to ryuma via the toki toki no mi. Rather than him being ushimaru's son like a lot of people speculated before oda debunked it, Ushimaru is actually zoro's descendent.
I think zoro either is Ryuma, who was reverted into a child by Bonney's fruit(healing his injuries along the way), or Zoro is ryuma's son. In either case, I think he was sent to our timeline by Toki.

That is why Toki wanted to go to wano when she appeared. She was looking for Ryuma.
So toki who sent zoro into the future went to a Wano where zoro wasn’t born yet?

And Zoro went back in time somehow after being with the straw Hats?

My theory is that zoro is directly tied to ryuma via the toki toki no mi. Rather than him being ushimaru's son like a lot of people speculated before oda debunked it, Ushimaru is actually zoro's descendent.
I think zoro either is Ryuma, who was reverted into a child by Bonney's fruit(healing his injuries along the way), or Zoro is ryuma's son. In either case, I think he was sent to our timeline by Toki.

That is why Toki wanted to go to wano when she appeared. She was looking for Ryuma.
I personally just want Zoro to not have a family of lineage and to be that guy who got to where he was because of hard work and dedication. His hobby is training

Act 4 - is when kaido got beaten up by luffy or anyone. The wano of ryuma flashback I hope to see it.

I hope to see ryuma flashback since he is important to wano story. Otherwise we have to wait for laughtale arc to see ryuma story .

Looking at it from a different side, if Shanks indeed stopped Kaido so that he can't assist WB at Marineford it means that he intentionally protected both Luffy and BB and allowed them to develop throughout the story for some reason. And i mean a disingenuous one that serves Shanks himself by starting a proxy war that involves every stakeholder. Like someone waiting for an ancient entity to awake before snatching it away.

If Oda seriously goes all out perfectly tying every question mark roaming around Shanks', he would be the most morally questionable, best written character that came out of this show.
I would applaud Oda if this is where he’s going with the character.
Post automatically merged:

Act 4 - is when kaido got beaten up by luffy or anyone. The wano of ryuma flashback I hope to see it.

I hope to see ryuma flashback since he is important to wano story. Otherwise we have to wait for laughtale arc to see ryuma story .
Ryuma has no connection to Laughtale though.

Status
Not open for further replies.