Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing that both Ryuma and Joyboy lived centuries ago(Ryuma lived during the infamous "country of gold" era), with the implications of Wano having links to the ancient Kingdom, their borders being closed since then and Ryuma being mentioned to have been protecting the land of Wano against pirates and government troupes during his time, I won't be surprised if Oda went the route that Joyboy and Ryuma knew each other, just like Luffy and Zoro :sus:
joy boy is from the era of 800 years ago and ryuma from that of 400 years ago so no they did not know this

About HunterXHunter.. Ok it's good. But imagine somehow when Luffy faced admirals at Marineford ,somehow could gain an asspull powerup (like Gon got at Chimera Ant arc) and could defeat Akainu due to anger/depression just like Gon did :gonope:

When zoro ends up being ryuma 2.0 people are gonna troll and point fun at it because what some of them are doing now
While zoro stans say its the best thing ever and call them hypocrites and zoro haters for being ok when it was luffy but making jokes when its zoro

If sanji fans and zoro fans attacking the other fanbase either way no matter what. With it being a little worse for whoever gets confirmed to be a reincarnation thing first. At the same time both playing innocent and like they never said anything
While in actuality its only a few people actually doing anything with the whole fanbase being blamed. Than others being grouped into either one because any comment. With the ones that actually did anything still act innocent while talking shit

Zoro becomes Ryuma 2.0 by killing a dragon (Kaido) above the capital confirmed? :hohoho:

Knowing that both Ryuma and Joyboy lived centuries ago(Ryuma lived during the infamous "country of gold" era), with the implications of Wano having links to the ancient Kingdom, their borders being closed since then and Ryuma being mentioned to have been protecting the land of Wano against pirates and government troupes during his time, I won't be surprised if Oda went the route that Joyboy and Ryuma knew each other, just like Luffy and Zoro :sus:
Yes, i definitely believe so.
It's not random that both of those mentioned in wano and both zoro and Luffy are at the deaths door seems quite fitting as well.
I've been speculate about this for some time now.
Both luffy and zoro will arise different kind of monster and this time WG is done for.

When zoro ends up being ryuma 2.0 people are gonna troll and point fun at it because what some of them are doing now
What the fuck are you talking about? You think there is a prophecy about Ryuma as well? Why haven’t we heard of it yet then?

you guys are ridiculous… What are your even arguing about? Zoro isn’t the chosen one… there is ONE chosen one… Hence the fuckin name… Like you think there is ANOTHER spirit of a legendary warrior that’s gonna reincarnate in this same arc? With no build up… Just randomly? Tf are you on?

The true goat MC

:finally::finally:

No fate, no destiny, 100% practice :finally:
tf you even saying Gon also reprsent a chosen one, he was the son of one of the strongest hunter, and probably direct decendant of Don freecs the only person who traveled Dark continent 300 years ago. said to be special and gifted can master nen in short amount of time, even hisoka thinks he was chosen one. and cant wait for him to grow up.

Luffy, Zoro and Yamato = Predictable shonen characters, reincarnations of legends, blessed simply by existing (literally), cringe even when not supposed to be cringe, "Im the King of Hell", "Im Oden!!", "Im going to be the Pirate King" for the 235x.

Sanji = Unparalleled in all the existence, not predictable + should already be dead to begin with, a failure, siblings are thousand times weaker with much more power ups, destroys his birthright powers, is cringe when hes supposed to be cringe, trained by a Chef, got stronger hitting Okama.

DO I HEAR MORE SANJITARDS ARRIVING? :finally::finally::finally::finally:
Woth this chapter , sanji has been top 1 best written character in the one piece . :)
Post automatically merged:

Kaido one shot law and kid loading …

tf you even saying Gon also reprsent a chosen one, he was the son of one of the strongest hunter, and probably direct decendant of Don freecs the only person who traveled Dark continent 300 years ago. said to be special and gifted can master nen in short amount of time, even hisoka thinks he was chosen one. and cant wait for him to grow up.
I read this and im sad.

Togashi you lazy fuck... Couldnt you just outsorce your drawing to someone else and just write the story.

What the fuck are you talking about? You think there is a prophecy about Ryuma as well? Why haven’t we heard of it yet then?

you guys are ridiculous… What are your even arguing about? Zoro isn’t the chosen one… there is ONE chosen one… Hence the fuckin name… Like you think there is ANOTHER spirit of a legendary warrior that’s gonna reincarnate in this same arc? With no build up… Just randomly? Tf are you on?

Their isnt a singular chosen one
Its a bunch of chosen ones/fated people that have to be born at the right time and place to fulfill whatever some ancient prophecy is
Imo i think anyone with the voat is a chosen one

Also when it comes to zoro and even sanji lowkey them being fated and having ties to ancient characters and their wills is pretty likely imo

Status
Not open for further replies.