Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JoyBoy once had the Resin Fruit.
Using its Awakening, he managed to trap himself and his treasure inside some Resin carapace that can only melt by his own power.

Roger laughed because he saw the preserved body of JoyBoy sitting in the middle of his hoarded treasure laughing.

You've heard it here first.
Pretend to be surprised when it happens.
:kuzanshut:
That could be something since roger talked like he was talking to joyboy directly because he said he would wanted to live in his era/time :goyea:

People probably thought he was BoyToy :milaugh:
Well I still think people not seeing luffy's eyes along with hearing zunisha's statement have assumed that joyboy has literally possessed luffy.
Rather than again the established reincarnation/will of d kind of stuff which is more along the lines of luffy is his own person, of his own free will, he just happens to be almost exactly like this other guy from a thousand years ago.

Imu already know Luffy was joyboy, thus the reason he/she order him to be eliminated asap, :goyea:

cant even understand this fanboys whos whining about luffy turning into joyboy, when it was already expected,
joyboy coming back 900 yrs into future, theres some one wo will come to wano and liberate it at the same time.

kaido knew joyboy is coming back, even king think kaido would become joyboy and change the world

i think luffy turning into joyboy had something to do w ith the lineage factor in DF which was Vegapunk also discovered

Luffy can morp into anything he wasnt now wether it solid liquid or gas, imagine Luffy turning into smoke of weed making kaido laugh until he die
Joy fcking boy baby :steef:

Knowing Oda there is always some downside to it....Oda never gave single powerup to Luffy without downside...only thing is that probably now G4 downside go away..or no longer makes him helpless when g4 runs out...
I can see Oda doing that. What if Luffy uses his awakening with G4 or any other Gear? I think Oda might go that route instead of G5

Bogard

You can't win
Knowing that both Ryuma and Joyboy lived centuries ago(Ryuma lived during the infamous "country of gold" era), with the implications of Wano having links to the ancient Kingdom, their borders being closed since then and Ryuma being mentioned to have been protecting the land of Wano against pirates and government troupes during his time, I won't be surprised if Oda went the route that Joyboy and Ryuma knew each other, just like Luffy and Zoro :sus:

Honestly Luffy being Joy Boy is like the most obvious thing in One Piece next to Zoro becoming the WSS and Luffy becoming the PK
I'd take this over Momo being Joy Boy any day of the week
I'm shocked that half the fandom act surprised when Luffy is revealed to be JB tho :milaugh:
It was pretty obvious it was Luffy. Kidd should give up his PK dream as well lol, never gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.