Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ask them you can reread spoiler thread see for yourself
Nah, I don't even remember which chapter is that and even if I remember it there will be thousands of comments there so...

I'll just guess that Zoro fans got criticism because they were always doing the same to luffy and Sanji fans for being descendants of important people(Garp, Dragon, Sora) so they just did a counterattack because Zoro was the same.

It's just a guess tho

So Joy Boy spirit is in the strawhat or something lol? Because is the only thing that is changing in the panel.

CP0 is the guy who Hawkins was talking about (1%)? Though, they never interacted for what I remember.

So Joy Boy spirit is in the strawhat or something lol? Because is the only thing that is changing in the panel.

CP0 is the guy who Hawkins was talking about (1%)? Though, they never interacted for what I remember.
Luffy wasn't wearing the hat in the last panel of last chapter. The thing changing is most likely his hair and part of his face. And if Joyboy is somewhere then I guess it would be in Luffy's devil fruit since that's what we've been hearing for a few chapters

Well I think both are melting or whatever it is, and if that straw hat can be special or connected to joyboy then what's the point of the massive straw hat in the freezer

I think it's done that way where his upper part of his head is melting or whatever to partially block his face to build suspense, and also still show the grin.
I think if we could see luffy's eyes even with the line from zunisha no one would think he's joyboy unless the eyes looked different

*rather I mean no one would think joyboy took over luffy's body or whatever nonsense they are saying. Rather than the already established inheritance of wills

Quick theory
  1. Characters with the voice of all things are tied to people from the void century
  2. The ability/language was created by the 3 eyed tribe which is why they all have it
  3. Who is who
    • Shirahoshi = Poseidon
    • Luffy = joyboy
    • Momo = the og kozuki shogun (the one that gave the mink the poneglyph)
    • Oden = failed version of the og kozuki or a different kozuki of the time
    • Roger = failed version of joyboy maybe like all the previous strawhat holders in between the original and luffy. Or someone else
    • The pictures imu tore up also might have the voat
      • Teach = the xebec of the void century?
      • Vivi = the og nefertari part of the 20 families
  4. Even less confirmed but zoro and sanji might be the reincarnations of ryuma and sora/og vinsmoke
If anyone who else do you think might be some type of reincarnation or something
🛀🔌

I just realized that Luffy litteraly got all the power up we ever thought he could've, Adv COC, COA, COO and awakening in 2 arcs, there is litteraly nothing left :risicheck:
My take is that next arc he will not have any major powerups, he will only refine what he obtained here in Wano.

But the arc after the next arc he will definitely need a powerup just to renovate his moveset because otherwise it would be boring.
So I guess that he will either eat a second df or develop an advanced form of CoC that guarantees him an unique quirk

Luffy wasn't wearing the hat in the last panel of last chapter. The thing changing is most likely his hair and part of his face. And if Joyboy is somewhere then I guess it would be in Luffy's devil fruit since that's what we've been hearing for a few chapters
I remember that scene against Doflamingo when he turned on the G4, he threw the sandals away and after the Kong Gun he had the sandals again for no reason, and probably there are many other examples like this.
But I guess what you said might be a more logical option.

I hope is not the DF... it's a plot that came out of nowhere in the Jinbei's fight...

I think its okay for other stuff to change too...its shounen... I mean Logia clothes also go and come back. Sanji's clothes don't burn etc.

My take is that next arc he will not have any major powerups, he will only refine what he obtained here in Wano.

But the arc after the next arc he will definitely need a powerup just to renovate his moveset because otherwise it would be boring.
So I guess that he will either eat a second df or develop an advanced form of CoC that guarantees him an unique quirk
I could see Oda expanding on VOA there is a good chance that ability can do more than just communicate with the ancient weapons creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.