Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why this is a super fruit
Hes turning into joyboy
A fruit the wg changed the name of which they've never done
No, because they are afraid of awakening which wasn't awakened for centuries. The reason they hide the name is still unknown. Without awakening, it is still typical devil fruit. We will see how much super powerful this so called super fruit will be. Didn't people think the same before g4+adCoC being super power which turned out to be a joke.

So I guess the whole « Zoro got carried by Enma » ends with this chapter :goyea:

People will finally understand what « inherited will » means, I suppose :kayneshrug:

Luffy eating Joy Boy’s fruit does not mean that he has no accomplishments on his own, he still has to master and awaken the fruit. Furthermore, he will do better than Joy Boy by overthrowing the WG like Zoro will do better than Oden by turning Enma black.

« Inherited will » means that the character will try to accomplish someone else dream on top of their own. And they will succeed only thanks to their own work and path.

Downplay a character performance because he « inherited the will » of someone else, is idiotic.

Zunisha literally says it's joyboy

Zunisha has seen luffy on zou and didn't say shit

Only now cause of the fruit is saying it

Debunking all your nonsense

It's not luffy
It's the fruit
What does luffy's fruit making him joyboy change though?
Like if his fruit is the only thing making him joyboy, does that change his dream? and does it change his ultimate goal of being the most free person on the seas thus making him the pirate king?
I just don't get why it matters if he was born joyboy, nurtured into joyboy through childhood, inherited his will through D, or is joyboy because he awakened the same fruit joyboy had.
He was already on the path he's going down since before he ate the fruit I guess is what I think. Regardless of whether it turned out to be right, luck or not.

So I guess the whole « Zoro got carried by Enma » ends with this chapter :goyea:

People will finally understand what « inherited will » means, I suppose :kayneshrug:

Luffy eating Joy Boy’s fruit does not mean that he has no accomplishments on his own, he still has to master and awaken the fruit. Furthermore, he will do better than Joy Boy by overthrowing the WG like Zoro will do better than Oden by turning Enma black.

« Inherited will » means that the character will try to accomplish someone else dream on top of their own. And they will succeed only thanks to their own work and path.

Downplay a character performance because he « inherited the will » of someone else, is idiotic.
Your point is correct, but doesn't this chapter prove that Luffy never existed and it was Joyboy all along, tho? :mihanha:

Last edited:
Wtf? Don's stature is nowhere near a god like Joyboy at all. :kaidowhat:

Am not saying Gon won't reawaken or meet Killua again, but both are only speculations atm and can therefore not be used as foundations for a solid reply. :ace:
im not the one bringing kilua into debate:kuzanshut::cheers:

As for Don we just dont know, joyboy was there chapter 600. But a guy who roam the dark continent for centuries is easily #1 in the verse no debate

And where did you get joyboy is a god? Lol. Ryuma is a sword god? Is he literal god? Or even god Enel or god Usopp.
Still doesn't see how Don being Gon's father is at all comparable to Luffy being really Joyboy all along. :ace:
Post automatically merged:

Hyogoro said Zoro is like Ryuma, one eyed swordsman. The scene with zuneisha is same.
Zoro reminds Hyo of Ryuma is different from Zoro being really Ryuma like Luffy is actually Joyboy, dude. :queenmoji:

Still doesn't see how Don being Gon's father is at all comparable to Luffy being really Joyboy all along. :ace:
It is a stupid argument to begin with. Luffy started adventure on his own. He didn't get his current status because of his father or grandpa recommendation. Same for gon. Having genetics doesn't mean anything when you don't put effort which we have seen in real life too.

im not the one bringing kilua into debate:kuzanshut::cheers:

As for Don we just dont know, joyboy was there chapter 600. But a guy who roam the dark continent for centuries is easily #1 in the verse no debate
Speculations, and you brought Nanika, which is impossible to talk about without also eventually mentioning Killua. :jordanmf:

Will luffy fans bear to accept that Luffy got carried by his Fruit?:suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, because they are afraid of awakening which wasn't awakened for centuries. The reason they hide the name is still unknown. Without awakening, it is still typical devil fruit. We will see how much super powerful this so called super fruit will be. Didn't people think the same before g4+adCoC being super power which turned out to be a joke.
Semantics
It means the fruit > luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.