Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Imu already know Luffy was joyboy, thus the reason he/she order him to be eliminated asap, :goyea:

cant even understand this fanboys whos whining about luffy turning into joyboy, when it was already expected,
joyboy coming back 900 yrs into future, theres some one wo will come to wano and liberate it at the same time.

kaido knew joyboy is coming back, even king think kaido would become joyboy and change the world

i think luffy turning into joyboy had something to do w ith the lineage factor in DF which was Vegapunk also discovered

Luffy can morp into anything he wasnt now wether it solid liquid or gas, imagine Luffy turning into smoke of weed making kaido laugh until he die
Joy fcking boy baby :steef:
Im is looking to be smart and having smart components at his disposal.

But they should have ordered to kill Luffy way earlier. They did nothing but taking the risk and that will spell their end.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Well I won't say reincarnated right now because we don't get full confirmation about that, it's just getting started, we judge later.

But nonetheless the current development all points to some reincarnation or at the very least the chosen one/or inheritance ideology

Best hint is when Momo said Zunisha used to be Joyboy friend, and we all know Joyboy is indeed a person who live some 800 years ago
And Zunisha in this chapter just confirm Luffy is Joyboy.

So yes it's a very close thing to reincarnation what else could it be?, i don't see difference between Naruto and Luffy being the descendants of some shit. But let's wait for more chapter.......
I think Luffy is either a descendant of JoyBoy or his reincarnation. These two scenarios would both be fitty.

If anything he is D. and he got CoC so both look very fitty personally. 🧐
Post automatically merged:

Kaido why didn't you rip off Luffy head or spit his ass out in the open sea? Will Oda make kaido look stupid, or will it be Luffy just have a an op df, to mimic things and copy devil fruits:zorothink:
Joyboy has the sharrigan :crazwhat:
I bet Luffy turned even more durable once again :josad:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm surprised to see people angry or surprised that Luffy is getting something else when the writting was on the wall for a while now.

- Oda saying he'd need more than just him punching harder
- Kaido's talk about joy boy
- Luffy's fruit being important to the goverment

Like, did people expect Luffy to just be out?
Yep the Kaido talk about JoyBoy has been underestimated. Oda is such a master foreshadower.

I bet he already planned to have Luffy and Zoro as the new JoyBoy and Ryuma respectively given the patent parallels.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Manga literally teases Luffy's dream as his destiny/fate as early as Chapter 96 when Woopslap looks at his bounty. It's been repeatedly teased for decades after this, and only has gotten more obvious as time has gone on

Now we are at the literal precipice of it (Luffy IS Joyboy), and people can't believe it lmao. Some of you newcomers need to go back and actually read the words on the page.
I'm already missing "Momo is Joy Boy"

How insane can some theorists be

You were saying Kidd wouldn't beat Linlin
Sit down please
Kid didn’t beat Linlin… Kid and Law, mostly law, and a bunch of plot bombs knocked her off the island

Hehehe, but this is easy no, will Kid even land one attack on Kaido? Easy bet… I’m not even asking whether the attack will do damage… Just will Kid do anything before Joyboy Luffy arrives?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
no idea, but i am pretty sure even if he talked about Luffy and warned them about him, it is a trap for them, we see how their interference ended, it ended with Luffy's awakening
That's also what I think.

I explained it here if you interested:
Indeed, I think he wants him to find the treasure at least and let Roger's era live once again so if he talked about Luffy he probably did so to warn the Government about the danger of facing him off but I want to hope he talked about Teach instead cause this theory doesn't convince me extensively :josad:

Sabo needs to avenge Ace tho, and it makes sense for Top Tier Rev Army leader to face off against the Fleet Admiral Imo.

Dragon is not that important soooo maybe he would be busy with something else meanwhile.
Ah true the revenge angle is there. I would still prefer Sabo having to choose between getting revenge or being another part of the fight, leaving Akainu to Aokiji. I just feel like it would be an awesome slap in the face of Akainu haha, big ass battle and the one he's fighting is someone he's already beat, and a prior marine no less
Though I guess Sabo v Akainu is probably more likely. I'm not sure about Sabo's power level, I want to find out what happened at the reverie. But by the time the final battle occurs I'm sure he'd be on Akainu's level if he isn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.