Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda feels wrong to me somehow that Nami still needs getting defended despite powering up, even though I know she's not the same as monsters like Zoro. Just making me wish more to see her shine in her fighting skills with Zeus more later on.
Yeah, someone who barely beat a vet level fighter with TON of help should be able to repel the WSC assault by themself,tote makes sense:sanmoji:

Interesting that Kaido has to force Momo to stop pulling his flame clouds… He can’t just make the flame clouds over power momo… he has to come down and make momo stop himself

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Are Luffy fans happy with Luffy being Nika and Joy Boy? Not just a symbolic representation of them, but as much a literal reincarnation of them as Naruto was of Asura.

(This feels like the moment where Naruto met the Sage of the Six Paths and acquired his power).

To be clear, I'm not criticising the story or criticising Luffy, I just want to know if this is a development that Luffy fans appreciate and/or welcome.

@Luffy is the mc, @Hades, @Celestial D. Dragon, @Bogard, @Sentinel, @Akai2.

True i agree in that aspect but to blindly hate on Luffy cause Zoro isn’t luffy is downright pathetic

16+ years and these guys are crying cause Zoro isn’t the one fighting Kaido.
It's ok if he isn't

His job is to kill off Kaido not necessarily defeat him either :watchout:
Uh.....yeah? Of course Ryuma carried himself, Captain Obvious. His legend never mentioned anything to the contrary, so why is this even a statement? Or did you actually think he got carried by Shusui when he was alive? :choppawhat:
Deniers will try to question Ryuma from now on in order to have Zoro look bad but they won't manage that :goyea:

Are Luffy fans happy with Luffy being Nika and Joy Boy? Not just a symbolic representation of them, but as much a literal reincarnation of them as Naruto was of Asura.

(This feels like the moment where Naruto met the Sage of the Six Paths and acquired his power).

To be clear, I'm not criticising the story or criticising Luffy, I just want to know if this is a development that Luffy fans appreciate and/or welcome.

@Luffy is the mc, @Hades, @Celestial D. Dragon, @Bogard, @Sentinel, @Akai2.
I really hope it's not a spirit possession kinka situation. I hope JoyBoy is the the first user of the Gomu DF and that Luffy's new mode is just the same as that which Joyboy unlocked in the past which make Zunisha draw parallel with.

If it's actually a naruto kinka situation then this is ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.