Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Lol I reverse searched @Ghostly Reflections Avi and found them
@SeaTonnes posted the full image of my pfp in the waiting room earlier if you guys want it .:madmonk:

Also loving these pics too!

:myman::sweat::catlewd::catsweat::catpole:

There's a lot of art like this out there including some "sweet" (pun intended) and badass ones of her and Kaido too! I can imagine that recent chapter inspired some more too, as we've seen on here lately too ofc!

For Big Mom (or even Pudding) too:

WAIT A MINUTE... SHANKS?! LMFAOOOOO! HOW DID I NEVER NOTICE THIS SOONER?!

:quest::kawak::endthis::usoprice::queenhear::hope::chopoff::crazwhat::snoopy::luchosop::kailaugh:

enma wasn't reacting to the shamisen , it was testing zoro

zoro was regulating his haki because he was scared that enma would kill him ,then he realised he needs to go all out with his haki to fully control it

He lost focus when he started hearing the shamisen this is when Enma starts acting up if you don't give it your undivided attention it at all times it becomes quite jealous:milaugh:

Still don't know if we will ever see Oykot
nah gonna be some flashback shit if we do. If Oda ever plans to reveal anything about her backstory I can only see it being something to do with Imu cause their really aren't that many mysterious characters left that will be very very important to the endgame. Might just be something that Oda never goes into and she'll just be the final princess in distress who gets captured by Blackbeard or some shit

nah gonna be some flashback shit if we do. If Oda ever plans to reveal anything about her backstory I can only see it being something to do with Imu cause their really aren't that many mysterious characters left that will be very very important to the endgame. Might just be something that Oda never goes into and she'll just be the final princess in distress who gets captured by Blackbeard or some shit
Sadly Nami being the final princess in distress is something I totally see Oda doing with her for the final arc...
God that's gonna suck lolol

Sadly Nami being the final princess in distress is something I totally see Oda doing with her for the final arc...
God that's gonna suck lolol
I can see that happening in this fucking arc now as well after spoilers. Luffy has no connection to Hiyori so not her. Yamato is too strong and is chilling with Momo. He's really gonna do the same fucking plot point over and over again ffs.

I can see that happening in this fucking arc now as well after spoilers. Luffy has no connection to Hiyori so not her. Yamato is too strong and is chilling with Momo. He's really gonna do the same fucking plot point over and over again ffs.
The role of Mario this arc will be played by Zoro. Orochi is Bowser, and Hiyori is Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.