Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"on the other hand she only started to think Kaido was STARTING to suffer fatigue from seeing his PASSIVE ABILITY weaken SLIGHTLY."
that's you reading your interpretation into it
fatigue and slightly were not mentioned . all she said was kaido's power is weakening.

and pls start reading the official translation , she didnt say he was on his last legs or imply he was barely standing.

its funny you bring this excuse up for luffy as if the reason he is on his last legs atm isn't because kaido has beat him multiple times now. on the other hand throughout the fight we saw other people hurt kaido .
luffy didn't have to take damage from the scabbards and from 5 supernovas . cut the bullshit

"yes POTENTIALLY, he would--- beat the Kaido who didn't use his own awakening yet. Luffy thought one more OKG POTENTIALLY would knock Kaido out, 4 more definitely would have the POTENTIAL to knock him out."

I reckon the same number of raging thunder bagua would knock luffy out before it takes out kaido

"To grant "fresh Zoro" feats of fighting Kaido equally, when he cut a distracted unserious Kaido who assumed he didn't have CoC and was focused on trying to kill Luffy as his neck twisted, is completely different."

wasn't distracted
you are full of shit
your logic is awfully similar to the people you argue against. just in favor of a different character.

"Barely standing Luffy has proven he can fight on par with drunk Kaido 1vs1, don't try to pretend that isn't true. Note par doesn't necessarily mean 100% equal, but there was a not insignificant CHANCE... if there wasn't Kaido wouldn't be so mad about what happened...."

but here's the thing
fighting on par with drunk kaido for a period of time isn't quite the same as defeating him you absolute melt.
"starting to"
"could it be"
sounds like she is 100% sure there bro...

"official translation" that ignored girigiri de tatteru, girigiri is "barely". This is only common sense considering Luffy couldn't move moments before and he needed Momo to take him to Onigashima to save stamina...

Tell me how we should all refer to the green haired swordsman as "Zolo" if you care about the "official translation" so much.
Japanese is the ONLY OFFICIAL THAT MATTERS.

Post the page before with his neck fully twisted, also stop ignoring Kaido's face is shown in profile with a shock mark in the panel you posted...

lmao
messi is finished
psg is mbappe's team
and hes prob leaving on a free to madrid this summer
🎵Pessi Thrills🎵

C’mon c’mon turn the VAR on
It's Penalty time and it won't be long
Gotta do my dive and cry some more
It's Penalty time and it won't be long

‘Til I
Hit the floor and
Cry some more and