Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much have the theory about colors. You see, the 6 main colors of rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet) are the colors of 6 human members of Straw Hats:

Red: Luffy; Orange: Nami; Yellow: Usopp; Green: Zoro; Blue: Sanji; Violet: Robin

Brook’s official color is Black and White, therefore he represents the balancing. However the “Black” represents “stronger”, “White” represents “weaker”. For example:

Red: Luffy
Pink: Chopper

Luffy is stronger than Chopper because pink is lighter shade of red. Also like Franky, his official color is Cyan. Sanji’s official color is blue, although Sanji almost rarely seen in blue colored suits post timeskip. Cyan is lighter shade than Blue, therefore Franky is weaker than Sanji. My theory is further proved when Jinbe’s color is Ochre, and Yellow is Usopp. Ochre is darker shade of Yellow, Jinbe is stronger than Usopp

So, since Yamato is among the strongest ones, her most possible color is Persimmon. It’s darker shade of Orange, and Yamato is obviously stronger than Nami.
Scarlet.
Violet.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I pretty much have the theory about colors. You see, the 6 main colors of rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet) are the colors of 6 human members of Straw Hats:

Red: Luffy; Orange: Nami; Yellow: Usopp; Green: Zoro; Blue: Sanji; Violet: Robin

Brook’s official color is Black and White, therefore he represents the balancing. However the “Black” represents “stronger”, “White” represents “weaker”. For example:

Red: Luffy
Pink: Chopper

Luffy is stronger than Chopper because pink is lighter shade of red. Also like Franky, his official color is Cyan. Sanji’s official color is blue, although Sanji almost rarely seen in blue colored suits post timeskip. Cyan is lighter shade than Blue, therefore Franky is weaker than Sanji. My theory is further proved when Jinbe’s color is Ochre, and Yellow is Usopp. Ochre is darker shade of Yellow, Jinbe is stronger than Usopp

So, since Yamato is among the strongest ones, her most possible color is Persimmon. It’s darker shade of Orange, and Yamato is obviously stronger than Nami.
That's a nice theory! It actually works pretty well if you look at it that way.

Following the same logic, Carrot would indeed be a lighter grass green compared to Zoro's since he's stronger than her.
:goyea:

What's alphabet theory?
:zorothink:
Each Straw Hat’s initial letter name (not the surname), is different from each other.

Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jinbe

L-Z-N-U-S-C-R-F-B-J

currently there is no Straw Hat who has initial name same from one another.

There are 26 available alphabets, 10 are used already for the current Straw Hats, 16 are still available. Probably for merchandise reason, Oda intentionally made each member’s initial name to be different.

So yeah, with this theory, Carrot is off the list since C already belonged to Chopper. This theory may probably change, may be, but so far it hasn’t changed and there is slim possibility for Oda to break this kind of pattern.
Post automatically merged:

A,B - Brook
C,D - Chopper
E,F - Franky
G,H -
I,J - Jinbei
K,L - Luffy
M,N - Nami
O,P -
Q,R - Robin
S,T- Sanji
U,V - Usopp
W,X -
Y,Z - Zoro

I don't believe in it. But iirc that's how it went.
At least Yamato has better chance since there is no crew member’s name with Y letter for their initial name. C already belonged to Chopper

Last edited:
also they aren't doing it but its what you're assuming
They are ;)

I hope that when u talk about kaido being in onigashima it's was the same darkroom we see him while he was crying nowhere else also the full introduction of the tobi roppo and Yamato was in the same chapter so let's not go there okay
Yes I'm talking exactly about that scene. That scene was set in Onigashima. I'm talking about chapter 825. This was THE moment to introduce Yamato. And no, the tobi Roppo were not introduced until later in the story. But the Tobi Ropo don't have the same importance Yamato has, so there introduction is not a problem.

Each Straw Hat’s initial letter name (not the surname), is different from each other.

L-Z-N-U-S-C-R-F-B-J

currently there is no Straw Hat who has initial name same from one another.

There are 26 available alphabets, 10 are used already for the current Straw Hats, 16 are still available. Probably for merchandise reason, Oda intentionally made each member’s initial name to be different.

So yeah, with this theory, Carrot is off the list since C already belonged to Chopper. This theory may probably change, may be, but so far it hasn’t changed and there is slim possibility for Oda to break this kind of pattern.

At least Yamato has better chance since there is no crew member’s name with Y letter for their initial name. C already belonged to Chopper
Yeah. This is not a theory, just some conspiracy reasonning at best.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Each Straw Hat’s initial letter name (not the surname), has never collided from each other.

L-Z-N-U-S-C-R-F-B-J

currently there are no Straw Hats who has initial name same from one another.

Looking at this, I'm not really a fan of this one honestly. I don't really put a lot of stock in coincidence-based stuff like this. Kinda like Ohara's Done Piece theory where he swapped around chapter numbers and found coincidental connections based on it.

The color theory works better since it actually has a couple of examples to it. Not only in the theory itself but that the Straw Hats colors are actually an established concept by Oda. It's an interesting detail but I feel it's more of a coincidental pattern rather than an established rule.

I'm talking exactly about that scene. That scene was set in Onigashima. I'm talking about chapter 825. This was THE moment to introduce Yamato. And no, the tobi Roppo were not introduced until later in the story. But the Tobi Ropo don't have the same importance Yamato has, so there introduction is not a problem
Hmmm, u notice how important Yamato is in the story without her many things could go wrong in the raid
:cheers:

Looking at this, I'm not really a fan of this one honestly. I don't really put a lot of stock in coincidence-based stuff like this. Kinda like Ohara's Done Piece theory where he swapped around chapter numbers and found coincidental connections based on it.

The color theory works better since it actually has a couple of examples to it. Not only in the theory itself but that the Straw Hats colors are actually an established concept by Oda. This one is more of a coincidental pattern rather than an established rule.
Well, it’s not 100% right, but so far it’s never been proven wrong. It could be another established rule by Oda, but then again: it’s still a theory. Oda intentionally made every Straw Hat has different initial name for a reason. So, then again, simple question: is there any Straw Hat member who has same initial name from one another?

Until it’s proven wrong, then this theory will still be a theory. It’s your rights to believe it or not.

That’s why it’s called theory, after all

Last edited:
Just because you’re illiterate, doesn’t mean it’s not a theory. And at least I don’t force anybody to believe though
No no, it has nothing to do with me but the reasonning:

Those type of theories are very popular in the fanbase, but they are nothing but conspiracy reasonning. It's the same principle that a person looking at a dollar bill can find illuminati wording /number/icone there.

No rationnal reasonning behing it. No evidences in the story. No narrative evidences.

It's just a "Oh here is an odd number, this must be a sign!" reasonning.

Theories should be crafted carefully, they should be based on multiple sources and evidences, crafted around rationnal bases and not just simple hints.

That's why I have an entire blog instead of a simple article for my theory. Without that, it's useless.

A theory must be the best way to explain a gap in knowledge or a mystery. There is no mystery in odd numbers or Letter in the strawhats names or even in the female male pattern.

Here is a little memo with example:

Conspiracy bias reasonning: (based on nothing but sign searching):

- There will be two more female because there is a pattern male/female pattern in One Piece
- The anime is spoiling the manga
- Zoro's death is hinted in a number on a color panel
- Devil fruits's names are hints of a future strawhat
- Gear 5 is written on Luffy's face therefore Gear 5 is coming

Legitimate hypothesis: (based on a few element in the storylines):

- Each strawhats seems to be a different animal from the chinese/vietnamese Zodiac.. can we predict the next strawhat based on that pattern?
- Katakuri seems to be the only one left to reign on the Big Mom Pirate, can we expect an alliance between Katakuri and Luffy based on their relationship ?
- Their seems to be a whole lot of similarity (in reverse) between the minks and the fishmen.. Carrot and Jinbe seems oddly completementary, is this intentionnal?
- Franky's didn't pass through a real mental struggle yet, can we expect something from him with the meeting with Vegapunk in relationship to his character arc related to the concept of "pride"?
- Can we expect the strawhat to fight Kaido together ?
- Can we expect Yamato to become Nakama ?

Theories: (based on multiple evidences and elements in the story and a strong reasonning):

- Carrot will become Nakama
- The strawhat will fight Blackbeard and each of his commander in 1v1
- Luffy will die at the end of the story
- The strawhat will destroy Redline at the end of the story
- There will be at least one more strawhat in the story
- There will be a huge flashback of the forgotten century at the end of the story.

your assumption xD
No, a conclusion based on what I can see in the story. There is no evidence of the strawhat worrying while being in combat without negative information on their fellow crewmates. (At least not in my memory, I'm prepared to be wrong if you can find me one occurence)

She may have been content to just stopping him from going anywhere, the mere fact that she alone could have lasted as long as she did, says much.
Matching him in blow for blow even going him a couple of bruised too and still have more up her sleeve too.

- Carrot will become Nakama
There are no hints showing carrot as Nakama meanwhile Yamato has plenty, Carrot isn't even on the Volume with the straw hats when Yamato is

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Well, it’s not 100% right, but so far it’s never been proven wrong. So, simple question: is there any Straw Hat member who has same initial name from one another?

Until it’s proven wrong, then this theory will still be a theory. It’s your rights to believe it or not. Unlike some dumb creature who keeps forcing his theories and make almost 1400 posts of bullshits.

That’s why it’s called theory
Fair enough
:jordanmf:

Of course their is. I have an entire blog listing them. You are just choosing to ignore them blindly like a good Yamato fan.
U just using that she wants to go on an adventure, so-called Pedro will, bonds and will be a stowaway, and oda dont even show her like that like the rest of the crew no special opening to celebrate 1000 episodes and volume meanwhile Yamato on another hand has been Show that she want to go with luffy,was waiting on luffy, in a special opening, also on volume with the straw hats, even being promoted with the straw hats where was that for carrot only thing she have was the one hugging scene with jinbei

Status
Not open for further replies.