• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
man one way or the other wano climax gonna have this forum boomin lmao

I still have some hope for some hidden "ACE" to show up who is actually a monster swordsman or something... just can't believe we are in samurai arc and there is no swordsman set up for Zoro... even when him and Kyoshiro clashed they didnt seem to really give a fuck about eachother after

As someone said Zoro getting to injure Kaido ain't all that... I want an extreme diff fight for Zoro not some one attack then get sidelined bs...and yes of course Luffy gonna do the most work against Kaido

Why Luffy won't kill Kaido??....how do you know that?/....did Zoro kill any of the opponents he took down??....If you don't know, pre-TS directly or indirectly Luffy killed many fodders ......Luffy has no problem with poisoning BigMom......don't know whether he will do it or not but he promised to Momo.."I will take Kaido's head"....so that possibility is non-zero.....

Regarding bet thread I will go with option 2..."Zoro will hurt Kaido"....
How? Because Luffy won't Kill any one let Alone Kaido
Luffy didn't Kill even Fodder
i think even in an SBS oda Said that Luffy Won't Kill Any one
Believe me chance of Luffy Killing Kaido or Even BB or Akaino is Close to 0 Percent

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Him setting no limit on zoros power doesnt mean he gets to be stronger than luffy when they came out of the timeskip. Zoro has done nothing of note to even get to yc2. Haki blooms in intense situations.
But that's exactly how it is. He came not only stronger but way stronger than Luffy. You cant compare the One-SliceMan with the guy who at no point managed to dominate either Cracker or Katakuri and instead kept saying "I will see Sanji again" and "I will meet my friends at 1pm"... Zoro has done nothing? His training had to be far more rigorous considering he wasnt playing with wild animals but instead facing the WSS himself for 2 years.

Zoro litteraly did nothing and yet you expect him to be even higher? Come on. Im trying to save you guys some headache, this argument of oh we didnt see zoros ceiling yet means nothing, we know that he cannot have been stronger than his fucking captain when they came out of the timeskip. And whereas luffy fought tougher opponents and exceeded his limits everytime, zoro did jack shit. So to have this grandiose expecation of a man who, again, being very generous here is at best yc2 if we say that enma gave him such a boost. That he will do anything of significance to kaido is pure dreams.
Yes, why is it so surprising for you? You expect Zoro to gradually increase his power by having 2-3 fights each arc like Luffy? Think again.
No, you dont know that he couldnt have been stronger than his captain, that's just what you wish for. Luffy didnt fight a single opponent who is even close to Zoro's trainer who was Zoro's opponent for 2 years. Enma is irrelevant and again, my bet is Zoro killing Kaido.

Are you serious? Luffy neg diffed= Zoro negg diffed, and that last sentence makes you look like a lunatic. How much zoro wank is too much may i ask you? How much are you underestimating top tiers and possibly the strongest of them to say this horse shit?
Kaido OVERWHELMED luffy in every stat possible and SPEED BLITZED HIM. Zoro is not even as fast as G2, this is why everyone in this forum fucking hates zorotard's guts. They are dellusional and poison this place.
Oda said in an sbs that luffy is always the strongest, Enies lobby fucking happened too you goon. Luffy always fights the strongest opponent while zoro gets the second and its a high diff fight.
I cant believe for the life of me why some of the zoro fan bas is so dellusional to think that zoro may be stronger than luffy. Its fucking unreal.
Again, Luffy getting neg diffed has nothing to do with Zoro getting neg diffed. Lunatic or not, it is ahead of us. Denial is just a first stage, you might be already into anger stage, soon you will go into bargaining stage, then comes the great depression and finally, the acceptance that Zoro is stepping into the footsteps of greatest swordsman ever. People who deny Zoro seem to forget where he is aiming and think he will forever remain away from his dream... There is no such thing as too much Zoro wank.

I am not underestimating Kaido at all, I think he is the strongest individual in the OP verse, Zoro killing him doesnt change anything.
Everyone hates Zorotards because they think Zoro is slow while he isnt, lol. That is just your delusion, no need to throw it onto Zorotards.

The same Oda who apparently said that also ended Luffy vs Zoro in a draw the only time he has put the two against each other.
And Enies Lobby is helping you how? The majestic Doriki number? Asura Zoro neg diffs Lucci. Zoro's fights are always neg diff once he figures his opponent out or goes all out while Luffy is always barely winning. Kaku was keeping up until the moment Zoro pulled Asura, then he got negged while Lucci was tanking Luffy's PUs the entire time lol.

I wonder if you will believe that Wano happened once it is over and you see all the Zoro greatness? :unsure:

Luffy getting neg diffed != Zoro getting neg diffed. Luffy let his emotions take over making him an easy target for Kaido. this will not happen to Zoro. this is not wank. not even a little. calm down.

Zoro is very easily as fast as G2. same goes for the cook. both reacted to Soru just fine in EL. same as Luffy did.
Zoro completely overwhelms a roided Hyouzou while the same octopod is able to injure G2 Luffy wihtout him realizing it.

Zoro was never shown to be weaker than Luffy in a direct comparison. not once. they got equal portrayal on multiple occasions.
Luffy getting the most main fights is a given as he is still the main character.
you would need to read the mange without being biased or frustrated though. which should be very hard to do for you at this point.

every following implication that Oda drops will only further fuel your anger.

Zoro will become a top tier. reading One Piece becomes so much easier when you learn to accept this simple fact.
letting his emotions get the best of him meant he couldnt use his coo that well, he still got SPEED BLITZED. Zoro's coo is utter gutter tier so yes, luffy getting= Neg diffed means zoro= negg diffed, you can use semantics all you want. Someone weaker than luffy will get one shot or badly wrecked. Zoro has nowhere near luffys stamina and or endurance so thats even worse.
And lmfao im talking about doriki, zoro had a high diff fight against kaku, a dude half as strong as lucci. Sanji fought jyabura, a dude about as strong as kaku. You guys like to wank zoro so much and shit on sanji when the truth is, they are about equal. And have been portrayed so.
Lets say zoro is a fast as g2, g4 is faster by a huge marging. And that form got speed blizted again..

I just pointed out where he was shown to be so. Read the imgur i just sent you, thats oda saying it. Zoro is 2nd strongest in the crew and thats fine. And i never said that zoro wont become top tier, im saying that he has to work for it like luffy does not magically be stronger by such a huge marging that @nik87 said he wont need enma or ame to chop kaidos head off when his fucking captain couldnt do shit and got destroyed, thats what wank is. Im not wanking, using facts is different matey. Luckily for you i have no hedge on this as i dont particularly like any of the straw hats more than the others. But contrary to you, im not a dellusional fanboy who cannot see further than zoros green sperm on your face.

But that's exactly how it is. He came not only stronger but way stronger than Luffy. You cant compare the One-SliceMan with the guy who at no point managed to dominate either Cracker or Katakuri and instead kept saying "I will see Sanji again" and "I will meet my friends at 1pm"... Zoro has done nothing? His training had to be far more rigorous considering he wasnt playing with wild animals but instead facing the WSS himself for 2 years.

Yes, why is it so surprising for you? You expect Zoro to gradually increase his power by having 2-3 fights each arc like Luffy? Think again.
No, you dont know that he couldnt have been stronger than his captain, that's just what you wish for. Luffy didnt fight a single opponent who is even close to Zoro's trainer who was Zoro's opponent for 2 years. Enma is irrelevant and again, my bet is Zoro killing Kaido.

Again, Luffy getting neg diffed has nothing to do with Zoro getting neg diffed. Lunatic or not, it is ahead of us. Denial is just a first stage, you might be already into anger stage, soon you will go into bargaining stage, then comes the great depression and finally, the acceptance that Zoro is stepping into the footsteps of greatest swordsman ever. People who deny Zoro seem to forget where he is aiming and think he will forever remain away from his dream... There is no such thing as too much Zoro wank.

I am not underestimating Kaido at all, I think he is the strongest individual in the OP verse, Zoro killing him doesnt change anything.
Everyone hates Zorotards because they think Zoro is slow while he isnt, lol. That is just your delusion, no need to throw it onto Zorotards.

The same Oda who apparently said that also ended Luffy vs Zoro in a draw the only time he has put the two against each other.
And Enies Lobby is helping you how? The majestic Doriki number? Asura Zoro neg diffs Lucci. Zoro's fights are always neg diff once he figures his opponent out or goes all out while Luffy is always barely winning. Kaku was keeping up until the moment Zoro pulled Asura, then he got negged while Lucci was tanking Luffy's PUs the entire time lol.

I wonder if you will believe that Wano happened once it is over and you see all the Zoro greatness? :unsure:
Youre using an arc even before alabasta in which it was inconclusive to base your fact on? I do know, saying zoro came out way stronger than luffy is on you. You have to prove it, not me. Because at its basis its such a ridiculous notion that only retarded zoro fans can come up with. If you want your character to just be magically strong without struggling then i pity you greatly. Mihawk himself said that becoming pirate king is harder than become the WSS, nothing ever pointed out that zoro was stronger than luffy. The fucking author tells you so,yet here you are spouting your fucking nonsense.
Zoro will become great and i cant wait for it but it has to make sense and to be well written, not the bs you guys want.
Luffy had an extreme life or death fight with lucci and you think asura neg diffs him? Im done talking to you. I cannot wait to see what transpires in wano, the day your fucking bubble bursts. Ill be here, laughing.

Someone weaker than luffy will get one shot or badly wrecked
Kidd and Killer canonically did not get "badly wrecked" either. not like that at least.

Luffys new gamme knife haki does not help against a club to the face. CoO is the only deciding factor in this. when Luffy is not flustered he will not get 1shot like before.
thats not sematics lmao.
Luffy losing his shit and shutting his CoO down != Zoro getting neg diffed.

same as Luffy with a low morale getting low diffed by Lucci is not the same as Luffy with conviction beating Lucci.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Youre using an arc even before alabasta in which it was inconclusive to base your fact on?
I am using the one and only fact you can use when comparing Luffy and Zoro. The only time Oda compared them it was a draw. Fact, rest is fandom headcanon. We never got the answer to the question asked that day - Who is stronger, fighter or swordsman...
I do know, saying zoro came out way stronger than luffy is on you. You have to prove it, not me. Because at its basis its such a ridiculous notion that only retarded zoro fans can come up with.
Of course it is on me, I am not saying it for it to be on you, lmao. Wano will prove it soon enough. Several things to think about until then: Far more effective per clean hit than Luffy(faaaaar more), doesnt have time limit like G4(Luffy is shitty without it), doesnt have to take hits with his body but instead with his swords and thus taking no damage, has effective AoE's unlike Luffy...
If you want your character to just be magically strong without struggling then i pity you greatly.
He struggled more than Luffy during his training, obviously. Playing with animals =/= fighting against WSS.
Mihawk himself said that becoming pirate king is harder than become the WSS, nothing ever pointed out that zoro was stronger than luffy. The fucking author tells you so,yet here you are spouting your fucking nonsense.
Yes, Mihawk said it is a tougher path, nothing to do with an individual's strength tho, nice try.
Zoro will become great and i cant wait for it but it has to make sense and to be well written, not the bs you guys want.
Your problem are your expectations, you want Zoro to progress at the same rate Luffy does and yet ignore the fact that he has fewer fights and missing out on entire Yonko arc. Guess who is actually delusional between the two of us. :sneaky:
uffy had an extreme life or death fight with lucci and you think asura neg diffs him? Im done talking to you. I cannot wait to see what transpires in wano, the day your fucking bubble bursts. Ill be here, laughing.
Yes, Asura neg diffs Lucci, he cant tank that in a million years. He was getting wrecked by G2 blunt hits, lol.
Enjoy the time you have left, after Wano it is going to be Zoro age. :finally:

Last edited:
I am using the one and only fact you can use when comparing Luffy and Zoro. The only time Oda compared them it was a draw. Fact, rest is fandom headcanon. We never got the answer to the question asked that day - Who is stronger, fighter or swordsman...

Of course it is on me, I am not saying it for it to be on you, lmao. Wano will prove it soon enough. Several things to think about until then: Far more effective per clean hit than Luffy(faaaaar more), doesnt have time limit like G4(Luffy is shitty without it), doesnt have to take hits with his body but instead with his swords and thus taking no damage, has effective AoE's unlike Luffy...

He struggled more than Luffy during his training, obviously. Playing with animals =/= fighting against WSS.

Yes, Mihawk said it is a tougher path, nothing to do with an individual's strength tho, nice try.

Your problem are your expectations, you want Zoro to progress at the same rate Luffy does and yet ignore the fact that he has fewer fights and missing out on entire Yonko arc. Guess who is actually delusional between the two of us. :sneaky:

Yes, Asura neg diffs Lucci, he cant tank that is million years. He was getting wrecked by G2 blunt hits, lol.
Enjoy the time you have left, after Wano it is going to be Zoro age. :finally:
Enies lobby, stop. Oda saying so in the fucking sbs that i linked and you choos to ignore.
Mihawk said its tougher than even surpassing himself.
We havent seen what happened during his training, all the more reason to show us how he grew during his fighting. And we dont know what exactly he did during that training.
My problem is that zoro will grow stronger but you are saying he is way stronger than luffy, that he chops kaidos head off without ame nor enma even thought you said he is the strongest, and yet somehow you expect mihawk to be a challenge for him after? I dont get your logic. My problem is that zoro is boring at the moment, and i want him to actually struggle like the rest to get there. How is that a bad thing?
G2 would destroy zoro get fucking real man, zoro was having trouble with a man half as strong as lucci. Luffy fully believed that if he lost there lucci would kill his entire crew. Luffy has been shown to be a good judge of a characters strenght and im sure he knew how strong sanji and zoro were.You are OVERGLORYFYING sword to such a high degree that you actually think the stuff youre saying. Come on man, no shonen manga has the mc being weaker than his subbordinate. Please come back to reality.

Kidd and Killer canonically did not get "badly wrecked" either. not like that at least.

Luffys new gamme knife haki does not help against a club to the face. CoO is the only deciding factor in this. when Luffy is not flustered he will not get 1shot like before.
thats not sematics lmao.
Luffy losing his shit and shutting his CoO down != Zoro getting neg diffed.

same as Luffy with a low morale getting low diffed by Lucci is not the same as Luffy with conviction beating Lucci.
I wasnt aware zoro had future sight, oh wait he doesnt. His coo is shit tier. Kaido is faster THAN G4 LUFFY. Get fucking real, if zoro takes a hit hes done for. Stop underestimating the yonko and top tiers in general man. Fucking queen, an ancient zoan was getting man handled by amnesiac hakiless big mom.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Enies lobby, stop. Oda saying so in the fucking sbs that i linked and you choos to ignore.
EL has nothing to do with Luffy vs Zoro. Doriki number doesnt help you at all.
Mihawk said its tougher than even surpassing himself.
Yes and you still dont understand why it seems... You need a strong crew, that alone is already harder than just getting strong yourself.
You need someone who can read poneglyphs, that's probably the toughest part of it all. You need then to find all of them and the location of one is unknown, tough task enough. Then you need someone to sail you there and find a location on a map, sounds easy, it isnt. Tougher than surpassing Mihawk has nothing to do with individual's strength, that is not what PK is about.
We havent seen what happened during his training, all the more reason to show us how he grew during his fighting. And we dont know what exactly he did during that training.
You are free to guess what happened and who he fought. Option 1 - Baboons, option 2 - Perona, option 3 - Mihawk.

My problem is that zoro will grow stronger but you are saying he is way stronger than luffy, that he chops kaidos head off without ame nor enma even thought you said he is the strongest, and yet somehow you expect mihawk to be a challenge for him after? I dont get your logic.
Your problem is that you dont understand Zoro, he doesnt just blow air into himself and jumps two tiers. He is already strong and all things that he learns in future only improve him just a bit, he doesnt jump tiers for anything except Asura itself.
Enma or Ame arent needed to chop off Kaido's head, you do understand that? They are not magical swords which can cut Kaido, all swords can cut Kaido. Being the strongest =/= your neck being uncuttable. I dont get how you dont get my logic, it is pretty simple.
G2 would destroy zoro get fucking real man, zoro was having trouble with a man half as strong as lucci. Luffy fully believed that if he lost there lucci would kill his entire crew. Luffy has been shown to be a good judge of a characters strenght and im sure he knew how strong sanji and zoro were.You are OVERGLORYFYING sword to such a high degree that you actually think the stuff youre saying. Come on man, no shonen manga has the mc being weaker than his subbordinate. Please come back to reality.
G2 would have destroyed Zoro back then, eventually but Asura would have ended Luffy instantly. See the difference?
The man "half as strong" as Lucci was using swords, 4 sources of damage to overwhelm Zoro, one clean hit was enough to end him while Lucci's blunt attacks couldnt take out Luffy. Never put cutting damage in the same tier as blunt damage, that's your first mistake.
Yeah, Luffy believed that and Luffy didnt know about Asura.
I am not overglorifying sword, I only see the facts. How did Kaido feel about the sword? If the toughest in the verse is no match for the sword then a rubber-man for sure isnt either.

I am not overglorifying sword, I only see the facts. How did Kaido feel about the sword? If the toughest in the verse is no match for the sword then a rubber-man for sure isnt either.
Youre comparing zoros ap and haki to oden's,which is not a thing you should do. Then you are thinking that swords go through everything but haki blocks that by the way, as proven with cracker and luffy, luffys whos seen zoros haki and doffys and others and yet said that crackers haki is the strongest hes ever seen. Luffys haki managed to block the slash kinda. Kaido also got stronger in these past 20 years, it is a certainty. Heck the lastest chapter you have it put clear as day. Im not saying that zoro cant harm him, i think he will. Maybe a slash that injures him a little, and that would be enough to hype up zoro. If anyone is gonna kill kaido its blackbeard or moria or the marines coming in. Kaidos dream is to die in the biggest war the world has ever seen, oda made him say that and things are going on in motion for it to happen. I dont think zoro will finish him off when kaido is down.

letting his emotions get the best of him meant he couldnt use his coo that well
I wasnt aware zoro had future sight
you admit that Luffy could not use his CoO well, but also say that he has FS. which is it now?
Luffy used as much FS in the fight vs Kaido as he did vs Idaten and Batman. none.

he was too flustered to capitalize on his brilliant CoO and consequently got mauled.
this will not happen the next time he meets Kaido. same it will not happen if Zoro meets Kaido.
not hard to understand now, is it.

you admit that Luffy could not use his CoO well, but also say that he has FS. which is it now?
Luffy used as much FS in the fight vs Kaido as he did vs Idaten and Batman. none.

he was too flustered to capitalize on his brilliant CoO and consequently got mauled.
this will not happen the next time he meets Kaido. same it will not happen if Zoro meets Kaido.
not hard to understand now, is it.
? I agree with you that luffy next fight will avoid kaidos attacks, thats why he learned FS and that his new Coa will allow him to damage him however small the damage can be but itll add up, law is also there for shambles and stuff. But zoro is not luffy? He has no FS and his COO is shit. So exactly whats your point? How is luffy being able to dodge with his FS equates to zoro? Is that all you people do? Leech of other characters achievements and what they can do?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Youre comparing zoros ap and haki to oden's,which is not a thing you should do. Then you are thinking that swords go through everything but haki blocks that by the way, as proven with cracker and luffy, luffys whos seen zoros haki and doffys and others and yet said that crackers haki is the strongest hes ever seen. Luffys haki managed to block the slash kinda. Kaido also got stronger in these past 20 years, it is a certainty. Heck the lastest chapter you have it put clear as day. Im not saying that zoro cant harm him, i think he will. Maybe a slash that injures him a little, and that would be enough to hype up zoro. If anyone is gonna kill kaido its blackbeard or moria or the marines coming in. Kaidos dream is to die in the biggest war the world has ever seen, oda made him say that and things are going on in motion for it to happen. I dont think zoro will finish him off when kaido is down.
We will see exactly how Oden compares to Zoro and who said you need to even be Oden's level to cut Kaido? Nobody.
Haki aint blocking shit, Vergo and Tashigi scenario wont happen when the fighters are close. Even weak shit like Hody goes through it.
And yet, Luffy fails to break the candy while Amande cuts effortlessly. Stop comparing punches with swords, they are inferior.

Cut him a little, like that is going to be relevant at all lol. Either cut him up like a pig or kill him, everything else makes it irrelevant and unnecessary. Blackbeard, Moriah and the Marines are nowhere to be seen, once they show up we can put some weight on that.
Zoro is gonna finish him off while he is still up. See, your own headcanon projects onto my logic and then "you can't understand it"...

Luffy is not dodging Kaidos attacks because of FS. regular CoO lets you avoid Kaidos attacks.
Oden did it without FS just fine.
Kidd did it without FS just fine.
Killer did it without FS just fine.
Zoro would do it without FS just fine.
Luffy would do it just fine if he is not getting flustered.

Zoros CoO being trash is a pretty wild claim (its pretty baseless too, but nevermind that). considering that he will become WSS.
a character whos CoO is "utter gutter tier" :choppawhat: will become a One Piece top tier. get a load of this.

We will see exactly how Oden compares to Zoro and who said you need to even be Oden's level to cut Kaido? Nobody.
Haki aint blocking shit, Vergo and Tashigi scenario wont happen when the fighters are close. Even weak shit like Hody goes through it.
And yet, Luffy fails to break the candy while Amande cuts effortlessly. Stop comparing punches with swords, they are inferior.

Cut him a little, like that is going to be relevant at all lol. Either cut him up like a pig or kill him, everything else makes it irrelevant and unnecessary. Blackbeard, Moriah and the Marines are nowhere to be seen, once they show up we can put some weight on that.
Zoro is gonna finish him off while he is still up. See, your own headcanon projects onto my logic and then "you can't understand it"...
And yes luffys haki blocked the thoughest haki luffys has seen, stop ignoring that part of my message mate. Hes seen zoros haki, seen doffys and still said that.
You talk about headcanon yet your saying stuff like that. Cutting him like Oden did is fine, why are you acting as if its not a feat?

Last edited: