Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin DIDN'T have a reason, she just stowaway because Luffy was the one who let her live but she had abandonned all purpose by now.

Carrot HAS a reason: To experience adventure and the wonder of the seas.

I say, it's good enough
Didn't robin says that she was interested in Luffy? U always says that carrot wants to see the world(when she already did done) and go on an adventure(Forget about WCI) but there is no showing of carrot want to continue to see the World after the Hold WCI arc but u still say that she will when oda doesn't even show a panel of carrot saying/thinking “Wonder what else luffy will do and what adventures they will go on” and if you use the giant does exist panel still doesn't show/make a difference
Post automatically merged:

forget that the story of Carrot extend to whole cake also. So thriller bark for brook is TWO arc for Carrot. In other word, while Carrot was not here so much in Wano, she was a great help in Whole cake. In fact, in comparison, Carrot did a lot more in whole cake than Brook in Thriller bark.

Keep ignoring that arc, and I will keep reminding it to you. It's your choice if you want to go in circle
Don't compare what brook do in thriller bark arc to carrot in WCI arc cause brook was much more helpful than carrot also look at jinbei after WCI Oda still give him the plot to do in Wano so let's not forget

Last edited:
Didn't robin says that she was interested in Luffy? U always says that carrot wants to see the world(when she already did done) and go on an adventure(Forget about WCI) but there is no showing of carrot want to continue to see the World after the Hold WCI arc but u still say that she will when oda doesn't even show a panel of carrot saying/thinking “Wonder what else luffy will do and what adventures they will go on” and if you use the giant does exist panel still doesn't show/make a difference

Don't compare what brook do in thriller bark arc to carrot in WCI arc cause brook did so much more than carrot also look at jinbei after WCI Oda still give him the plot to do in Wano so let's not forget
Carrot was a little girl who had never left her home island. The adventures she has already experienced are indeed enough. Now she can go back to Zou and be part of the Mink forces.
Carrot's temporary addition to the strawhats was only necessary to represent the 'new generation' of Minks.

Brook, most importantly, has no place to return to. Carrot does.

Carrot was a little girl who had never left her home island. The adventures she has already experienced are indeed enough. Now she can go back to Zou and be part of the Mink forces.
Carrot's temporary addition to the strawhats was only necessary to represent the 'new generation' of Minks.

He thinks that the crew is going to be the same after Wano because luffy and robin is going to be targeted by the World government even more now

IDK why u think luffy is going to invite carrot
I don't think that. I don't think Carrot nor Yamato nor Tama will be invited by Luffy.

Carrot's best chance is sneaking on Sunny again but I've stated before I personally don't like that approach. And even if she was a stowaway again she would be a guest again. That's the best any character in this Wano arc could ask for. Guest characters, like Caribou, until Luffy shows interest and the character shows a noteworthy ship skill.

I don't think that. I don't think Carrot nor Yamato nor Tama will be invited by Luffy.

Carrot's best chance is sneaking on Sunny again but I've stated before I personally don't like that approach. And even if she was a stowaway again she would be a guest again. That's the best any character in this Wano arc could ask for. Guest characters, like Caribou, until Luffy shows interest and the character shows a noteworthy ship skill.
Hmmm, I rather have Yamato asked to join again other than being sneaking on a ship like roaches/rats, also nothing shows that she will do that again but u guys keep on using what she does on the rescue sanji mission for a reason she will join the crew

How do you mean this?
Luffy has the fruit that Gorōsei is talking about and robin is being chased by the CP0

AL sama

Red Haired
Hating a character is understandable when that character is malicious, mean, bad or whatever. When a character is nothing but positivity, hating that is the testimony of a toxic behavior. Wether it's in real life or for a fiction. ow the problem is that it's not just a blind hate, it's also a degrading hate, with degrading comments. All of that is a proof of unconscious sexism in that case.

Believe me or not, this is none of my business. I have fought enough toxic and sexist individual to recognize the behavior anywhere. And here, it's obvious as the light of day.
you don't understand anything you're claiming to be

I'd advice you to stop calling people sexist and yes you can consider this a warning from a mod
You are right, we should "understand" those poor men who are sexist, homophobic and transphobic.. Poor men, we don't know what they went through, let's sugar coat them.
going by what you've been doing here makes me believe most of them are innocent people so yeah I feel sorry for those poor lads
I'm sorry, I thought my question was pretty simple to be answer simply. I don't know how to rephrase it with more efficiency.
I did get what you said but you failed to understand my implication

if you see van's reply to me it's clear as day that we were both referring to an inside joke between us mods rather then threatening you

don't tell me you can't even comprehend that much

next time I see you calling people sexist I'll take action

Last edited:
Carrot won't join
Are you repeating that again and again to convince you ? lol

Her adventure yes. The strawhats adventure, no. Luffy decides that and he is not taking her again on his ship. And she is also not gonna sneak in.

Why are you inventing stuff ? Does it reassure you ?
you know, you can't do anything, she will join.. You need to accept the reality now

Didn't robin says that she was interested in Luffy? U always says that carrot wants to see the world(when she already did done) and go on an adventure(Forget about WCI) but there is no showing of carrot want to continue to see the World after the Hold WCI
Learn about development inertia my friend. This is in my blog, have fun.

cause brook was much more helpful
NO. Factually, it's wrong. What brook did in Thriller bark was: Losing against Ryuma / Slashing a spider / Finding salt / Helping Luffy jumps
What Carrot did was: Saving Nami and Chopper / Conquer the mirror world with Chopper / defeated Brule and her men / Found a way to find the strawhats / Helped at the look out post while the escape / Make an entire fleet destroy itself / Transformed into Sulong / reassured Sanji on his guilt.

Indeed that's not comparable. Carrot did a LOT more in whole cake only.

Nami has a place to return to. Irrelevant argument.

nothing shows that she will do that
Yes there is. The parralel with Inu and Neko shows that there is a comic of repetition with Mink sneaking in. So we can expect carrot to do the same.

you don't understand anything you're claiming to be

I'd advice you to stop calling people sexist and yes you can consider this a warning from a mod
And i'd advice you to stop treating a feminist like some ignorant while you don't have the knowleldge on the subject. You obviously don't understand what sexism is.

Calling someone a sexist is not an insult. This is a statement made to uncover a toxic behavior.

This is your role as a mod to stop those toxic behavior. And those guys are using YOUR plateform as a way to bash a female character for no reason. It happens again and again to a point where this bashing has for effect toxic behavior on actual fan. Yes. This happen to have an DIRECT impact on other people in and OUT of that plateform.

So, I don't care if you don't understand what sexism is. The fact is here, it's PRESENT. (And it's not even the only place here.

You want to ban me for calling out the toxicity in other ? Fine. You will only prove my point. That you are using your power as a way to raise shield around toxic men. Making that issue a SYSTEMIC problem.

You may do that. It won't mean this will be forgotten.

going by what you've been doing here makes me believe most of them are innocent people so yeah I feel sorry for those poor lads
Say the one protecting toxic men

I did get what you said but you failed to understand my implication

if you see van's reply to me it's clear as day that we were both referring to an inside joke between us mods rather then threatening you

don't tell me you can't even comprehend that much
Idon't know you, I'm not supposed to understand everything you say.

next time I see you calling people sexist I'll take action
I prefer to get banned while calling out someone else's toxic behavior, than staying safe while being silent or defending those toxic behavior.

Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility. If you think that sexist is a word to hard for you to bare. Orif you think that I shouldn't raise my voice against you because you have the power.

Go for it. Be the shield of toxicity.

oh.. well .. if there is nothing sexist about, I trust you teacher
Sigh..

No. brook lost his fight against Ryuma. I can't explain something you don't want to understand..

No. Robin invited herself in. What is wrong with your memory ?? You are going in circle. We have gone through that already two days ago..

Wrong, they were close until the moon was covered

It fact the presence of Wanda look at Carrot hugging Jinbe reenforece the Carrot for Nakama theory.
Brook fight wasn’t skip over it was on full display for everybody see
Brook fight was on full display for everyone to see we see Zoro came to Brook defense when he lost
Vs carrot
Her flight was completely skipped over
Cat viper was the one who defended her

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

you know, you can't do anything, she will join.. You need to accept the reality now

NO. Factually, it's wrong. What brook did in Thriller bark was: Losing against Ryuma / Slashing a spider / Finding salt / Helping Luffy jumps
What Carrot did was: Saving Nami and Chopper / Conquer the mirror world with Chopper / defeated Brule and her men / Found a way to find the strawhats / Helped at the look out post while the escape / Make an entire fleet destroy itself / Transformed into Sulong / reassured Sanji on his guilt.

Yes there is. The parralel with Inu and Neko shows that there is a comic of repetition with Mink sneaking in. So we can expect carrot to do the same.

And i'd advice you to stop treating a feminist like some ignorant while you don't have the knowleldge on the subject. You obviously don't understand what sexism is.

Calling someone a sexist is not an insult. This is a statement made to uncover a toxic behavior.

This is your role as a mod to stop those toxic behavior. And those guys are using YOUR plateform as a way to bash a female character for no reason. It happens again and again to a point where this bashing has for effect toxic behavior on actual fan. Yes. This happen to have an DIRECT impact on other people in and OUT of that plateform.

So, I don't care if you don't understand what sexism is. The fact is here, it's PRESENT. (And it's not even the only place here.

You want to ban me for calling out the toxicity in other ? Fine. You will only prove my point. That you are using your power as a way to raise shield around toxic men. Making that issue a SYSTEMIC problem.

I prefer to get banned while calling out someone else's toxic behavior, than staying safe while being silent or defending those toxic behavior.

Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility. If you think that sexist is a word to hard for you to bare. Orif you think that I shouldn't raise my voice against you because you have the power.

People been telling you the same thing since you got here half a year ago.

First you called them biased Yamato fans

Then you switched to them being blind and simply denying the story

Now it's that they're too sexist to like Carrot(it's fine for them to like other female characters, but not liking a rabbit makes them sexist for some reason).

You continously switch up the reason for people not agreeing with your nonsense.

AL sama

Red Haired

warning you is my duty so I did now as to how you take it or frown upon it is totally up to you

Your a class A piece of work.
You think any little against you is the sexism that your claiming is there. How hypocritical, you are thr toxic one because anyone who doesn't share your view is whatever you name call. You haven't grown up at all, please seek getting some education. Not every little thing is a slight against you or your patronizing views. You are a Social Justice wannabe.

This is your role as a mod to stop those toxic behavior.
You heard it @As Llama . C4N wants a ban🤭

You may do th
Man does that sound dramatic.
You make it seem as if you're a martyr and 'fighting the good fight', standing up for the rights of all women.
Had I not read the previous pages I might have come to the conclusion that you are an oppressed minority who is fighting for human rights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.