Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
carrot can glide in her sulong form but but no means can she fly lol

no idea why anyone would take that as a flying ability
He basically started to pull the sexist card when i told him that Carrot needed help from the enemy and Brook to be successful in paralysing the fleet and that Jinbei would have done the task better and faster..

Also, he's saying that she can fly because Carrot dodged Zoro's attack while briefly gliding upward..

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ok so I was first alerted to this thread via my friend @Jew D. Boy's activity. He's normally the chillest dude around, but I thought it was hilarious how heated the Yamato vs Carrot debate gets.

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warmly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:

Last edited:
Ok so I was first alerted to this thread via my friend @Jew D. Boy's activity. He's normally the chillest dude around, but I thought it was hilarious how heated the Yamato vs Carrot debate gets.

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warningly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:
Is there an app for this?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warningly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:
I have to say that this is pretty accurate.
:saden:

Good meme
:ihaha:

:cheers::cheers:

Back when Jew didn’t scam me for $1,000 :josad:

AL sama

Red Haired

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: loved it

especially the "he's a furry but he's yamato4nakama" part

AL sama

Red Haired
Obama was confused whether Key was black or white, turns out he's "1/8th black" so he gets a hug. Shit gets me every time :milaugh:
yeah it makes me crack too lmao
Post automatically merged:

I don't know she's shown already in mid air before Zoro's slash..
if I remember correctly in the manga it was stated that she dodged it by jumping high

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Absolutely HOWLING with tears, both from laughter AND depression!! Nobody delivers quite like you do, A2 #NotAFuwurry :cheers::gokulaugh::milaugh::kata:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warmly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:
Most unrealistic part is Jew ignoring Dizzy. He'd definitely flip Dizzy off at least
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.