Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please google flying and floating, cause a balloon also floats too so does that mean it also flying too?
Are we really having that discussion right now ? What the point in arguing the difference between flying and floating ? Do you want to deny THAT much a obvious special quality for Carrot ? What is the logic here ?

See, she is so irrelevant I even forgot she is under 18 lol.

So your point is that the next straw hat can get in with a side character like flashback because Law got a SH like flashback and he's not a candidate?
No, my point is that Oda is changing is rule. The strawhat pattern is not as obvious as it used to be.
kindly don't say it's not canon
It's not Canon. The anime screwed up on that one. Making Carrot look like that she was bouncing back from Zoro's sword..

.. Kindly

I loved Pre time skip Robin's looks mostly.
I really think Oda redesigned her a little bit beyond normal. Imo atleast.
Agree. She was definetely more unique looking

Are we really having that discussion right now ? What the point in arguing the difference between flying and floating ? Do you want to deny THAT much a obvious special quality for Carrot ? What is the logic here ?
She is still way too weak. This ability is useless against future enemies

Are we really having that discussion right now ? What the point in arguing the difference between flying and floating ? Do you want to deny THAT much a obvious special quality for Carrot ? What is the logic here?
It's isn't something special you said that she has a flying ability when she doesn't and it's she can float why we don't see her use it in the raid, also why oda don't put it in The SBS for carrot u just trying to make something when oda don't

No, my point is that Oda is changing is rule. The strawhat pattern is not as obvious as it used to be.
But that is not good enough to dismiss it as a point. You see where the problem lies with your analysis? You dismiss anything that doesn't fit your narrative. Try to acknowledge it as detraction, people will be more receptive to talking with you if you do

Status
Not open for further replies.