Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Show me a panel that says she is flying. Flying not floating. Since you are so adamant that the anime is not canon(which in that case is, cuz it’s just an adaptation and not filled).

And learn the difference between floating and flying.
Floating is being suspended in air or water or outer space.
Flying is moving through the air by using an internal force and no jumping and using the kinetic energy from the push off does not count.

Goku flies, Superman does, Larrot doesn’t.
because she use the inertia from her movement and the Minks ability to change trajectory mid air allows her to doge the sword. That is not flying though and all minks can do it.
I didn't bother defining cause he wouldn't get it

Well flying it is then. Carrot is moving through the air. (changing her trajectory midair) and not jumping at all. So she flew.
:kaidowhat:
carrot uses the kinetic energy from her movement. She pushes herself using her legs and then later changes the trajectory. If carrot was falling from onigashima she could not get back because she can’t fly. If she is in the air and moving through it because she jumped she can change her direction. But all mink can do that. And that is not flying.
What language is your first language? I’ll try it in that maybe then you can comprehend.

Maybe because Perospero is sticky and it's hard to move in the air while someone is sticking you on the ground?
Huh❔ but if carrot can fly why would she be on the ground in the first place?
Superman uses his flight ability when he is fighting carrot should do moon flying rabbit on Perospero, oh forget she doesn't have any special abilities only the sulong form and electric.
Post automatically merged:

Yes but c4n has skipped that panel cuz Larrot wasn’t in it
What chapter was It again? I think is when he got off the roof after fighting kaido

AL sama

Red Haired
:kaidowhat:
carrot uses the kinetic energy from her movement. She pushes herself using her legs and then later changes the trajectory. If carrot was falling from onigashima she could not get back because she can’t fly. If she is in the air and moving through it because she jumped she can change her direction. But all mink can do that. And that is not flying.
What language is your first language? I’ll try it in that maybe then you can comprehend.
bro we proved him wrong so now he is trying to play with words but failing at it miserably its pretty clear

I really like that explanation, very spot on..

Not related but since C4N claims that Carrot is special as well for learning Sulong at her age.. I was wondering when did Inu and Neko were first able to use Sulong, as kids, or selftaught, in Wano, on Whitebeard’s ship, Roger’s ship or when they went back to Zou?.. Anyway

Ok so I was first alerted to this thread via my friend @Jew D. Boy's activity. He's normally the chillest dude around, but I thought it was hilarious how heated the Yamato vs Carrot debate gets.

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warmly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:
:milaugh: This is awesome man! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.