Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's more about you using wrong wording
Their is no error in the wording. Carrot is flying here meaning moving in midair with any other forces.

She is still way too weak. This ability is useless against future enemies
Not in SUlong.

It's isn't something special you said that she has a flying ability when she doesn't and it's she can float why we don't see her use it in the raid
Maybe because Oda has other plan ?

But that is not good enough to dismiss it as a point. You see where the problem lies with your analysis? You dismiss anything that doesn't fit your narrative. Try to acknowledge it as detraction, people will be more receptive to talking with you if you do
I didn't dissmiss anything here. I aknowledge your point, and just explained why Law's and Jinbe's flashback were similar.

we can float in water or air but we can't fly in water
Well call it flying if you prefere then. And you can see that oda had that in mind for a long time: Volume 8 , editor's note.

Thank you but the dude see carrot jump while in the air saying it flying when it's not 😂, even the anime states that she jumps in the air
It's flying, the manga was clear. Remember ? There two moment were CArrot do that. On the second one. Carrot changes her trajectory midair.

Please cause cat viper was flying in the manga when we first met him in you for the first time u need to accept that oda doesn't have any plan for your little carrot other than being a “Yes Sir" background character
Post automatically merged:

It's flying, the manga was clear. Remember ? There two moment were CArrot do that. On the second one. Carrot changes her trajectory midair.
Why didn't she use when was fighting perospero? The anime adapted from the manga so if u think that the anime isn't more canon like manga I feel sorry for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Ok so I was first alerted to this thread via my friend @Jew D. Boy's activity. He's normally the chillest dude around, but I thought it was hilarious how heated the Yamato vs Carrot debate gets.

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warmly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:
I love this video man :gokulaugh:
And you're the best user in WG, no cap

I didn't dissmiss anything here. I aknowledge your point, and just explained why Law's and Jinbe's flashback were similar.
Yes but you quickly say " and that is why flashbacks aren't important and Carrot is definitely joining!"

You don't see why people would be turned off by that? Flashbacks are a staple of SH development, that fact that Carrot lacks a concrete one is a huge point against her. You could argue that Jinbe's was different but it was still about him. If you just admit Carrot is losing points in that people would be more receptive to you, then you can explain why you think it doesn't matter as much

AL sama

Red Haired
Their is no error in the wording. Carrot is flying here meaning moving in midair with any other forces.

Not in SUlong.

Well call it flying if you prefere then. And you can see that oda had that in mind for a long time: Volume 8 , editor's note.

but but but in the manga bubble the word used was "float" not "fly"

manga is canon so carrot can't f f f fly

playing mafia is really handy for debating lol

Bepo the OG Mink, Put some Respect! ♤

For example, when people used to say "Yamato is too strong to join!" what Yamato fans don't want to do is ignore this and act like it doesn't matter because it does. What you should say is "Yes she is strong which might be a problem, but what Oda can do is make the other SHs stronger so she falls into the classic SHs structure."
Luffy >= Yamato >> Zoro >=Jinbei >> Sanji

For example, when people used to say "Yamato is too strong to join!" what Yamato fans don't want to do is ignore this and act like it doesn't matter because it does. What you should say is "Yes she is strong which might be a problem, but what Oda can do is make the other SHs stronger so she falls into the classic SHs structure."
It mean yamato fans want Yamato weaker than sanji due monster trio structure of luffy , zoro and sanji.

If Yamato fans want her to be strong, don’t join luffy crew like robin, franky.
Franky fight equal luffy when in first fight . But today. Franky is weaker than sanji.

Jinbe , franky , brooks, Yamato fans are fighting for fourth spot .

Good thing kaido have drunk power up for his excuse on Yamato fight.

No, the dude thinks that the crew isn't getting stronger as well. Like they alway do in every arc no matter what.

If Yamato joins we know damn well Oda is making the wings top 2 outside of Luffy

and no current Sanji whoops current Jinbe, I don't think any self respecting powerscaler would argue against that lol
I don't give a fuck about zoro or Sanji and their fans power scaling.

Don’t hurt yourself when sanji become stronger than Yamato on next arc or future arc.

in wano src , sanji best queen
jinbe best who who guy.
‘Queen > who who

Wano arc sanji > wano arc jinbe

AL sama

Red Haired
It mean yamato fans want Yamato weaker than sanji due monster trio structure of luffy , zoro and sanji.

If Yamato fans want her to be strong, don’t join luffy crew like robin, franky.
Franky fight equal luffy when in first fight . But today. Franky is weaker than sanji.

Jinbe , franky , brooks, Yamato fans are fighting for fourth spot .

Good thing kaido have drunk power up for his excuse on Yamato fight.
when first introduced yamato was very close to luffy strength wise

so yeah it can be argued

Ok so I was first alerted to this thread via my friend @Jew D. Boy's activity. He's normally the chillest dude around, but I thought it was hilarious how heated the Yamato vs Carrot debate gets.

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warmly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:
LMAO funny and accurate as hell. Like the part where I was fanboying & hugging Jew my bro anyway LMAO I CAN’T STOP CRYING ESPECIALLY THE “HE’S FURRY BUT HE’s YAMATO4NAKAMA”
:gokulaugh::milaugh::suresure::broocry::kailaugh:

Don’t hurt yourself when sanji become stronger than Yamato on next arc or future arc.

in wano src , sanji beat queen
jinbe beat who who guy.
‘Queen > who who

Wano arc sanji > wano arc jinbe
Well at any rate, it's possible Oda might make Yamato still stronger, Yamato is already an exception to his normal behavior, same with Ulti. So I'm not going to worry for now.

Show me a panel that says she is flying. Flying not floating. Since you are so adamant that the anime is not canon(which in that case is, cuz it’s just an adaptation and not filled).

And learn the difference between floating and flying.
Floating is being suspended in air or water or outer space.
Flying is moving through the air by using an internal force and no jumping and using the kinetic energy from the push off does not count.

Goku flies, Superman does, Larrot doesn’t.
because she use the inertia from her movement and the Minks ability to change trajectory mid air allows her to doge the sword. That is not flying though and all minks can do it.

Show me a panel that says she is flying. Flying not floating. Since you are so adamant that the anime is not canon(which in that case is, cuz it’s just an adaptation and not filled).

And learn the difference between floating and flying.
Flying is moving through the air by using an internal force and no jumping and using the kinetic energy from the push off does not count.

Goku flies, Superman does, Larrot doesn’t.
because she use the inertia from her movement and the Minks ability to change trajectory mid air allows her to doge the sword. That is not flying though and all minks can do it.
No “Carrot is the only one who can do it because she is special"

Please cause cat viper was flying in the manga when we first met him in you for the first time u need to accept that oda doesn't have any plan for your little carrot other than being a “Yes Sir" background character
CAt viper is not flying. You can't see the word "float" and the japanese equivalent when he jumps.

Why didn't she use when was fighting perospero? The anime adapted from the manga so if u think that the anime isn't more canon like manga I feel sorry for you
Maybe because Perospero is sticky and it's hard to move in the air while their is someone sticking you on the ground ?

Flashbacks are a staple of SH development,
Rectification what are INSIDE the flashback are staples for the strawhats development. Those can be the desire construction, the need, the moral pillar etc. Those thing are important, not the flashback in itself. The flashback is just a tool.
Carrot lacks a concrete one is a huge point against her
Carrot doesn't have the flashback but she has (almost) all the parameters I talked to you about.

that people would be more receptive to you, then you can explain why you think it doesn't matter as much
The whole point is to prove that a strawhat don't need a flashback but the things that are inside it. The wghole point is to push the analysis beyong the simplistic fan base analysis " each strawhat needs a flashback" . This is wrong. A strawhat doesn't really need a flashback. What they need is what's inside of them. And those things can be given in the present.

I have a lotof reason to think that Oda won't use a flashback this time (even tho he still could). So the point is to explain that hypothesis.

Flying is moving through the air by using an internal force

Well flying it is then. Carrot is moving through the air. (changing her trajectory midair) and not jumping at all. So she flew.

And that's perfectly logical. oda already talked about flying rabbit in volume 8

Status
Not open for further replies.