Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Nah... WG fears Luffy's fruit and it's power. I expect his reward to be at least ~5 bil+
Kid remain within at 1-1.5 bil radius
You are right about Luffy and his fruit, but that wasnt what i talked about. It was about Sanji and Zoro, for beating King and Queen, get higher Bountys than Kid and Law, which took down an Yonko. Kid and Law wont be near Luffy bountywise, but they took down an Yonko and the World Government will aknowledge that.

Relaxxxxx…. That’s entering the realm of alchemy manipulation and reality warping
Well Kuma repel pain and damage, Fujitora controls gravity, Sugar's touch is also reality warping, Law switches souls and does teleport stuff with reality warping as well. Luffy's freedom ability concept will not be milder than those at all imo

Luffy's reward after Wano - 6 billion
Zoro's reward after Wano 1.5-2.5 billion
Sanji's reward after Wano 1.5-2.5 billion
Law's reward after Wano less than 1.5 billion
Kid's reward after Wano less than 1.5 billion
Killer's reward after Wano less than 800 million
Kid and Law are getting credit for defeating a 4 b bounty pirate, there’s no way they’re getting that amount

Gorousei: "His body has the properties of rubber.

And he can fight in any way he wishes... Making people smile wherever he goes.

He is the “Warrior of Liberation”, also known as...

“Nika, the Sun God”.

Awakening will give the rubber body even more “strength” and “freedom”.

Ok nobody post anything from that Arab fraud who tried to tell everyone Luffy had "every power" and "whatever power he imagines" because the retard got people here believing it

I take it as the awakening removes the limiters luffy had on his other gears and let’s him fight how he wants(due mainly to his power been rubber) and the ability to turn everything into rubber properties..

And no it isn’t toon force cause luffy can’t do the insane shit pop eye or 30s cartoon can do

Toon force shits on the entire HST

as a kaido fan…dude is really the strongest villian

People say Blackbeard might surpass kaido cause he can nullify df but forget luffa still has all forms of haki and and black beard has to actually touch luffy

Wanna bet?
Luffy is getting 5 Billion and will get 5.6 (Go/Mu) Billion when he finds the One Piece which will be his final Bounty before going to war against the WG.
And you are just hating on Kid and Law so I don't even wanna get into that lol
Dude is talking about “worth” like Luffy didn’t get a 1.5 b bounty based on fake news lol

He didnt have trouble healing the cut from Tatsumaki, did he? :myman:
Hundreds of Luffy's hits are unable to leave permanent damage on Kaido's body. Digest that, slowly.
Kaido wont have time to feel that Zoro is a worthy opponent, death will be swift. One slice and head is gone.

We saw the gap in Zoro's favor when the mighty faced Hakai while the weakling was scared shitless.
What happens when he is done with Grip Reaper, who's next?
I will show you headless Kaido more than 3 times when the time comes. :risitameh:
Hundreds of Luffy hits and Kaido has already deemed Luffy as the only worthy opponent after Oden. Digest that slowly.

Kaido won't have time to feel that Zoro is worthy opponent because death is swift? So why didn't it happen then? IF thats the case, why was zoro the one who was mummified if you really believe that Kaido is the one who will die? lol

We saw the gap when Zoro faced Hakai? What Hakai, the Yonko combi attack that Zoro attempted to block for 1 second but unable to stop anyway? lol The attack that if the weakling scared shitless Law did not shambles Zoro away from Hakai, Zoro is dead already? lol

What happens when he is done with the imaginary grim reaper? Who knows. Maybe it means he overcame the effect of the Mink Roid. lol. And he will wake up while the people of Wano are celebrating the war that was won by Luffy.

PS
4th time I ask you to show a proof that Zoro beat a main villain in a final battle. Show it to me. C'mon now. Don't avoid this. lol

Kid and Law are getting credit for defeating a 4 b bounty pirate, there’s no way they’re getting that amount
If the island was not in the air, then BM, even without Haki, would have defeated them after their last attacks. What is the sum of 4 by 2?

Luffy promised to defeat BM and Kaido. BM can still get up and go to Kaido. Don't forget, BM was declared the loser just like Luffy was 2 chapters ago, but Luffy stood up. And he PROMISED

Status
Not open for further replies.