Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is Momo upset because Luffy is Joyboy? Is it as simple as him not wanting to open up Wano or is it something deeper than that. Could Joyboy not be all about smiles and Freedom like he's depected to be?

Bruh more than Blackbeard Bounty law or kid?
LMFAO

If they hit 2b it will be a huge stretch considering 0 territories or fleet.

They will be considered part of Luffy army I bet

Neither of these things are confirmed…
The numbers I gave are purely hypothetical, but you need to master it before you awaken the devil fruit. Doflamingo has already said that. Users who have awakened the devil fruit have their fruits when they were a child or very young. You can't awaken your devil fruit if you don't master it and you need years to master your devil fruit.

Nope reality warping is literally changing reality to however you want and wish with a thought or signs

And works on both organic and inorganic things

Sugar and law only affects humans and sugar has to touch the person( that’s not reality warping)
Fuji tots is gravity manipulation bro

Liffy can’t warp the reality of others or change reality however he wants, he can only fight as stupidly as he wants and this ties with him been rubber

If a character could reality warp, they could change the concept of everybody’s reality and their own

I could make fire fall instead of rain, I could change a person or thing to however or whoever I want
I could create things with a thought etch

Among the hst only gremmy and soul king has had reality warping powers and maybe the otsuki god
Well thats absolute reality warping isnt it? Thats not what i'm saying, sugar's power is really warping but partial. Kuma's power is reality warping but also partial.

And my assumption about Luffy's reality warping (speed-strength-mass-form-size manipulation etc) is applied only to himself, thats why he's being free and not controlling anyone. Thats already partial reality warping. I'm not wanting Luffy can make a rainfall into fire storm etc, my examples are Luffy manipulating the reality of his own body only. Concept of freedom.

B

Ballel

And your boy will never catch up to Zoro's feats. :goyea:
What's the rush? ZKK is the grand finale of the arc, not a Looney Toons circus.
Only because you dont like it doesn't mean that ''Looney tunes circus'' is NOT the grand finale.

Like are you being for real????
You still think Zoro has more relevance in this arc than.Luffy??? The fuckare you smoking Lik???:kaidowhat: :kaidowhat:

Ok nobody post anything from that Arab fraud who tried to tell everyone Luffy had "every power" and "whatever power he imagines" because the retard got people here believing it
"Fight any way he wishes"

Awakening more strength and freedom

Easy to confuse tbh.

BTW it's still way broken cuz practically there's no limit in what he can do even if one says physically.

Rocks having the actual Rubber Fruit does make some sense as both BM and Kaidou did remark that it's unusual for rubber to do all the things Luffy did, as well as, Kaidou saying that "you couldn't become Joy Boy either". Maybe Rocks ate the actual Rubber Fruit thinking it's the Nika fruit in order to try and become Joy Boy.
It prove rock is not reliable guy when come to his plan and brain. Ask big mom how reliable rocks is.

Rocks actually ate wrong fruit that he believe it is legendary fruit from 800 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.