Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
talking about WG not going after luffy, while it is indeed true that we need a better explanation from oda, we should also consider that: 1) according to gorosei the fruit hasn’t awakened for centuries and still they couldn’t get it in 800years, so it’s likely they didn’t “over-try” 2) luffy’s journey is months long + 2 years in which SH were considered disbanded 3) shanks undoubtably has a role

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Theirs will be higher based off the Yonko win
Absolutely. I guess the WG will place them around 2,5-3 billion, since Linlin was above 4 billion. They will keep in mind it was no solo win, but if both only had 50% of her power, they wouldnt cause anything to her.

Additionally they will keep in mind, even tho both will deny it, they are in an alliance with Luffy, which makes them indirectly more troublesome. They need to assume Luffy + the other one (Kid / Law) will help out when they attack one. They dont know their real relationship, so they need to assume their worst case.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This just opens up a whole new possibilites of the Zoan Mythical fruit with multiple abilities inside 1 fruit like the Nika or the Buddha fruit. Like what's stopping Oda from giving us the Hito Hito Fruit model Zeus, or model Odin or whatever gods he can think of
Considering Elbaf is based on Jotunheim or Norse mythology, we might have Hito hito No mi Model : Odin :pepebusi:

Absolutely. I guess the WG will place them around 2,5-3 billion, since Linlin was above 4 billion. They will keep in mind it was no solo win, but if both only had 50% of her power, they wouldnt cause anything to her.

Additionally they will keep in mind, even tho both will deny it, they are in an alliance with Luffy, which makes them indirectly more troublesome. They need to assume Luffy + the other one (Kid / Law) will help out when they attack one. They dont know their real relationship, so they need to assume their worst case.
Since Apoo is the guy who will spread the news he will probably lump them together as allies.

This just opens up a whole new possibilites of the Zoan Mythical fruit with multiple abilities inside 1 fruit like the Nika or the Buddha fruit. Like what's stopping Oda from giving us the Hito Hito Fruit model Zeus, or model Odin or whatever gods he can think of
Yeah he can just do it lol and i literally think Imu is somehow a Devil Fruit Tree itself which is able to create life etc i like those bombastic stuff

I dont need to digest anything - feats>words. And your boy will never catch up to Zoro's feats. :goyea:
What's the rush? ZKK is the grand finale of the arc, not a Looney Toons circus. We are long past the mummification, you know? :yasu:
Show me panel of Law shambling Zoro away. Yes, the same Hakai where the weakling Luffy watched the mighty Zoro do the impossible.

When he is done with Grim Reaper he is coming after Kaido because Luffy cant do what needs to be done, he cant make even a papercut.
Wano will be celebrating the new Sword God. I told you, you will be begging me to stop showing you dead Kaido soon enough. :goyea:
Feats? Now where talking about feats?

I can tell you how many main villain our boy has defeated. How about you? How many side characters has your boy defeated compared to the main villain our boys has defeated? I bet the side characters that your boy has beaten will never catch up with the main characters our boy has beaten. Lol. Now that's the feat we are talking about. lol

What's the rush? Zkk is the grand finale? Zkk may probably be the grand finale in your head but seeing how Zoro is sleeping like a princess right now, it won't happen in reality.

Mummification is long past but at least its a valid and visible proof that actually happened unlike some ZKK claim that is in oblivion.

Proof of Law shablong Hakai - https://prnt.sc/A1_A4NyygnBo
Then the next thing we saw is Zoro lying beside Law far away from where Hakai hits. Kid ended up thanking that he blocked for 1 SECOND, lol. In the end , no one was unable to stop Hakai. lol

Lol. Still amusing why you expect Luffy to make a papercut. Lol just like how the grim reaper is Zoro's imagination, ZKK is also your imagination. You will be begging me to stop showing you how Luffy finished the war and liberate Wano. lol

5th time I ask you. Show me a proof where Zoro defeat a main villain in a final battle. lol

talking about WG not going after luffy, while it is indeed true that we need a better explanation from oda, we should also consider that: 1) according to gorosei the fruit hasn’t awakened for centuries and still they couldn’t get it in 800years, so it’s likely they didn’t “over-try” 2) luffy’s journey is months long + 2 years in which SH were considered disbanded 3) shanks undoubtably has a role

It's very clear that during 1037, something changed. 1 page before they were talking about Robin. The next they were talking about this fruit.

Either it was Zunisha's arrival that triggered it, or something else. But yeah, maybe Shanks played a role in letting them know something about Luffy too

Status
Not open for further replies.