Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. But I still say that Kaido doesn't look like he is losing. That's my point. It's like before any power-up Luffy received during this fight.

Luffy gets a power-up that appears to overwhelm Kaido but Kaido increases his seriousness a little and beats Luffy. Very repetitive cycle I wonder when Oda will stop with it.
It's basically Beerus at this point lol. Everytime we get a statement or implication that someone is on/has surpassed his level we just see something that seems to contradict it. Terrible writing.

That is interesting because this hint was posted before the spoiler was released.

Now it makes since why Zoro and/or strong swordsman have/will gain the power to cut nothing and intangible material. They are Oda's way of Keeping Luffy/Nika DF users in check.
:hohoho:

People so suck . When awakening revealed , everybody complaint about luffy god thing , just kne chap later , understand that luffy is not god and kaido still fighting . People said awakening is shit .ddddd

When luffy turn into boundman for the first time , he couldnt beat doff in his first attemption . Just calm down , after awakening , luffy did not become one punch man .dddd

Status
Not open for further replies.