• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Gear 5 is just oda going all out with asspulls
A zoan so he can make excuses why luffy gets up all the time
Somehow he can turn the ground into rubber yet he s not a paramecia awakened like doffy or kat:suresure: and pass trough mfs like mirio
Who knows what else can do
Use lighting magma ?
:joker::parkcry:

That's not you don't worry:risitasad:

You really don't see anything wrong with 1044-45 after the entire fight mind you? I'm not talking just now.

Look back at fight before and now.
Nope, literally not a problem with any of it.

The only issue I had with this (which you know about because you quoted me) was the Gorosei knowing about the DF for 800 years (if it's not addressed later).

But sure, go on :few:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Imma wait for pics to decide my feelings on Gear 5th. Right now I'm leaning towards liking it (I like comedic things used for action and thought the stuff from 1044 was pretty good), but I think there is some genuine concern for the gags to go a bit too far.

I'm someone who likes it when something cool happens from something comedic. But there should always be a limit to these things so that you still respect the story.

My prediction is that when it gets to the final clash it'll amp things up like Luffy's other fights. I just hope there's a bit more balance compared to how things are pretty comedic heavy right now. I don't hate the toon force moves but I don't want them overused either.

The gags can work well like in the Crocodile fight, Luffy inflated himself up into a balloon but it was still a cool moment overall. That's what I'm kinda looking for here. Keeps the tone of the series but it doesn't forget the theme of the arc. Kaido is someone who's caused 20+ years of suffering and death after all. (With no remorse either judging by 1043).

That being said, I'm pretty confident it won't go too far when it gets to the final clash. But the next few chapters will be very important on how Gear 5th will probably affect the rest of the series.
:kayneshrug:

Ah yes, youtubers. A small group of people are 100% representative of the millions of people in the fanbase and how they think.
The argument literally flew over your head didn't it??

Let me try again but a little slow
ODA GETS HIS DICK SUCKED ON YOUTUBE
HE IS WORSHIPPED ON YOUTUBE

NOW ODA IS GETTING CRITICISED ON A FORUM WHERE HE IS WORSHIPPED AND GETS HIS DICK SUCKED.

Maybe Oda getting shit on on Reddit would be eye opener for you lol?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nope, literally not a problem with any of it.

The only issue I had with this (which you know about because you quoted me) was the Gorosei knowing about the DF for 800 years (if it's not addressed later).

But sure, go on :few:
:seriously:

Gorosei shit was laughed at during 1044 so I skip that shit.

This is not the way you should write monster like Kaido to end. Sorry. Prior to 1044 it actually looked like a fight.

Just a reminder for all those who are justifying this and saying that this is how Luffy fights...

You and I both know that if you've seen the leaked pages, Luffy fucking punts the shit out of Kaido's face the same way he does in any other instance in the series.

Also, is the fight over? Have you seen all pages? Confused here. What is the argument?
Post automatically merged:

:seriously:

Gorosei shit was laughed at during 1044 so I skip that shit.

This is not the way you should write monster like Kaido to end. Sorry. Prior to 1044 it actually looked like a fight.
It literally is not over yet lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.