Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i try to avoid headcanon because if you’re fully convinced of something you may ruin the experience you have when reading the story, especially considering that the story itself is written by a third person.
The only canon headcanon is oda’s headcanon.
that’s why i fear the shitstorm that will occur if (most likely “when”) ZKK doesn’t happen

We'll see

Saying how you think you will react it's not always 100%, we can't really predict ourselves that well
I mean I can give you examples of that happening in Wano already.

I thought Franky and Jinbe would have more history and better fights with Sasaki and WsW. Didn't happen.

I thought Jack would get a meaningful fight with someone other than 1 doublespread and offscreened moment. Didn't happen.

I thought the BMP would show up and have some decent fights with the crew and alliance. Didn't happen.

I thought Chopper, Usopp and Brook would get bigger moments than they have. So far, not really.

And it goes on and on. I have been wrong about a lot of things with Wano. Am I disappointed? Yeah. And I pissed off an upset? Not at all, even though some of these were set up by the author (Usopp vs Page 1, the BMP arriving, etc)

This power is insane that luffy has the guy took a attack from Kaido like it was nothing and just laugh it off, I can't wait for black beard because his Df will make that power useless no wonder he wanted it because I have no doubt BB knows about luffy fruit seen how he knows about the yami, I and I wouldn't be surprised if the yami is a mystical zoan

I

Indigo

I mean I can give you examples of that happening in Wano already.

I thought Franky and Jinbe would have more history and better fights with Sasaki and WsW. Didn't happen.

I thought Jack would get a meaningful fight with someone other than 1 doublespread and offscreened moment. Didn't happen.

I thought the BMP would show up and have some decent fights with the crew and alliance. Didn't happen.

I thought Chopper, Usopp and Brook would get bigger moments than they have. So far, not really.

And it goes on and on. I have been wrong about a lot of things with Wano. Am I disappointed? Yeah. And I pissed off an upset? Not at all, even though some of these were set up by the author (Usopp vs Page 1, the BMP arriving, etc)
Yeah, but you don't seem as invested in any of these as you are about Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.