Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I

Indigo

That’s the " I created an op character " syndrome.
Some mangakas create an nearly unbeatable character but can’t write a story where the MC gets completely destroyed. They don’t write another timeskip or try something different.
In Naruto it was Madara, the solution = Kaguya
In Fairy Tail it was Acnologia, the solution = power of friendship
In OP it’s Kaido, the solution = ridiculous ways of implementing power ups and luck
the worst part about it is that One Piece is not even over yet

Oda is gonna make Blackbeard / Xebec / Imu even stronger, because scaling

and then he is gonna make Luffy become even more insane somehow

:shame:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Imagine if Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakenings also affected people, besides just the area around them

But of course, the rules are broken for Luffy

He can do it with everything

and no, that's not a chosen one power up, Luffy earned it -s

:seriously:
To be fair, Luffy's range is nowhere near Doflamingo's and Katakuri's. Luffy seeminly needs to be makin contact with the area directly.

Katakuri and Doflamingo could turn the entire rooftop into their element and use it against Kaidou. Luffy's just bouncing around.

To be fair, Luffy's range is nowhere near Doflamingo's and Katakuri's. Luffy seeminly needs to be makin contact with the area directly.

Katakuri and Doflamingo could turn the entire rooftop into their element and use it against Kaidou. Luffy's just bouncing around.
Well kat and Doffy did master their awakening Luffy barely knows tf he doing he is just playing around

I

Indigo

Just wait a few chapters and we're gonna see Luffy turn Onigashima into rubber to bounce off and not kill the people in the capital

The original theory everyone said

I can already see it

Both this and Luffy using the giant sword are gonna happen

Tell me you can't see it happening

I guess Doflamingo and Katakuri aren't and they follow all the rules then?

:choppawhat:
Your

“Imagine if Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakenings also affected people, besides just the area around them

But of course, the rules are broken for Luffy

He can do it with everything “

Luffy don’t follow the rules when you mention awaking power of Doflimingo and katakuri.
So I joke that luffy is pirate that he don’t follow the rules