[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm why the town convert would revolve around greed ?
Greed activated "Devil's Nest Prisoner" on ??? but Failed
Alphonse or Edward used "Prodigy V2" to copy any Failed Action this Cycle (I think only Greed's Action failed so far)
"Roa" was activated on WU to reveal that Greed's Target was (Dr_Proffessor)
Edward used "Gatling Gun" on ??? and ??? but it triggered Greed's "Ultimate Legs"
Alphonse used "Iron Body Pacifist Soul" to convert ??? to Town (And as you said, it seems he targeted a Non-Town for sure)

So clearly there is something brewing between Elric Brothers & Greed
Conveniently Greed did indeed turn Ally later on in Story

And after all these Actions, we had this one:
Ling Yao (The New Greed in Story) used "The Good Prince" to copy 1 Town Ability

These Actions are extremely convenient, as if these Three are playing a Game of their own
Also how did "Roa" was used to check Greed's Target, aren't Invest Actions not allowed D0?

Worst

Custom title
Greed activated "Devil's Nest Prisoner" on ??? but Failed
Alphonse or Edward used "Prodigy V2" to copy any Failed Action this Cycle (I think only Greed's Action failed so far)
"Roa" was activated on WU to reveal that Greed's Target was (Dr_Proffessor)
Edward used "Gatling Gun" on ??? and ??? but it triggered Greed's "Ultimate Legs"
Alphonse used "Iron Body Pacifist Soul" to convert ??? to Town (And as you said, it seems he targeted a Non-Town for sure)

So clearly there is something brewing between Elric Brothers & Greed
Conveniently Greed did indeed turn Ally later on in Story

And after all these Actions, we had this one:
Ling Yao (The New Greed in Story) used "The Good Prince" to copy 1 Town Ability

These Actions are extremely convenient, as if these Three are playing a Game of their own
Also how did "Roa" was used to check Greed's Target, aren't Invest Actions not allowed D0?
Yea but Greed is purple while Alphonse / Edward are town, unless it's just scum cosplaying

Emil

Certified Memelord
I asked for an elaboration on his case and he gave me a selfaware answer. Like for me that is the nail in the coffin.

vote lunch MangoSenpai

also Ekko claimed indie has to go
i suppose u shud ask first if i can benefit town or not before making these decisions?

Well I suppose you’re not claiming to be pro town so there’s that
not rly. i can win with anyone
i'll play with town for awhile but i need them to understand that if they started messing up badly later on and started losing hard then why would i stay aboard that sinking ship?

Well a pro town indie would usually just claim town.
Claiming indie means you wanna get off the radar of mafia which means that you technically could side with mafia at any time. He even openly states it, it is ridiculous. And that is why you don't claim indie because now Ekko threw away all credibility he would have if he were to claim town.
im not planning to claim town this game
i could have but no need

i suppose u shud ask first if i can benefit town or not before making these decisions?

not rly. i can win with anyone
i'll play with town for awhile but i need them to understand that if they started messing up badly later on and started losing hard then why would i stay aboard that sinking ship?

im not planning to claim town this game
i could have but no need
Thats fair enough, I can work with it if youre going to be philosophically consistent

Emil

Certified Memelord

"Grammaton & SoulKiller's paranoia against Pro-Town Indies makes little sense. Just last game, they have an example in me of one such element working with the Town and being overly honest with their role (the host of said game believed I should have hidden certain elements). As a result, this paranoia feels misplaced, and duly, inauthentic. Grammaton is Scum too."

*TAC, Grammaton & SoulKiller are not Town.
*Ekkologix is not a Neutral Independent.
*My Waifubro is also not Town.​
unironically good reads
except my part

Yea but Greed is purple while Alphonse / Edward are town, unless it's just scum cosplaying
Didn't say they are working together
I'm saying that Greed was most probably the target of the conversion
And kinda matches the events of the Story that it makes me doubt if all of these Actions are triggered by Players or are Hidden Mechanics

Worst

Custom title
Didn't say they are working together
I'm saying that Greed was most probably the target of the conversion
And kinda matches the events of the Story that it makes me doubt if all of these Actions are triggered by Players or are Hidden Mechanics
hmm idk the only thing i know about the lore is that Ling is the one who absorbs Greed and makes him become good but it could be

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet What´s going on with you in this round? Your posting style is so much different from the last time, going full Bernkastel mode with all that quotes and stuff xD
Makes me thinking back to the Umineko round we had in the german board.

Warning, stupid rookie question incoming: What exactly is R/P/S?

As for the question who I should trust and who I should not trust I´m still lost after having to read through so much posts.
How likely is it that prof and Ekko really both are indies? If this is the case I can´t imagine that both of them would be town-friendly ones. Tend to believe prof would probably fit more into this category but Ekko already stated that he could turn to mafia and become a threat for town later. As chances are not high to get a maf lynched right on Day 0 it still looks like a better option to me to get rid off a potentially evil third party rather than taking wild guesses and probably accidently getting a strong town role like doctor or cop lynched.

vote lynch Ekkologix
prof said hes town
aries games probably have atleast 5 indies
i am not claiming protown

Status
Not open for further replies.